• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello Everyone.

Chase

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

Hello,

I'm new to the forums and just thought I would say hello. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and ask you guys questions and what not. I loved the Fable games, and am going to be such an addict to the third one in the series! I like to make new friends, so you guys feel free to talk to me!

Thanks.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Re: Hello Everyone.

Chase;424700 said:
Hello,

I'm new to the forums and just thought I would say hello. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and ask you guys questions and what not. I loved the Fable games, and am going to be such an addict to the third one in the series! I like to make new friends, so you guys feel free to talk to me!

Thanks.
Welcome youngling.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Clearly you're a fan of Fable. Welcome to the forums. As a lover of Fable you are automatically higher on my list than 47.5% of our current members. You could have done it just by making witty posts and demonstrating a good sense of humor, but no, you had to jump the gun and advertise your love for Fable. Those 47.6% (and counting, notice how the decimal is higher?) probably resent you for outdoing them, but you don't care. Your only worry is moving yourself higher up in the world and we at ProjectEgo like that! Have a seat, read a magazine, would you like a smoke? We're all friends here, all of us who are better than that 47.7% (new members registered).

Welcome to the "in-crowd" you higher achiever, you.

(He's going to get so ****ed at me for doing it but I just HAD to.)

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the crooked side....

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

GrimWhim;424728 said:
Clearly you're a fan of Fable. Welcome to the forums. As a lover of Fable you are automatically higher on my list than 47.5% of our current members. You could have done it just by making witty posts and demonstrating a good sense of humor, but no, you had to jump the gun and advertise your love for Fable. Those 47.6% (and counting, notice how the decimal is higher?) probably resent you for outdoing them, but you don't care. Your only worry is moving yourself higher up in the world and we at ProjectEgo like that! Have a seat, read a magazine, would you like a smoke? We're all friends here, all of us who are better than that 47.7% (new members registered).

Welcome to the "in-crowd" you higher achiever, you.

(He's going to get so ****ed at me for doing it but I just HAD to.)

Grim, i LOL'ed like I've never LOL'ed at absolutely ANYTHING on this forum, have some rep.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

clearly you've played the Fable series and are quite the fan. welcome to the forums. as a fan of Fable, you are automatically higher on my list than 47.5% of our current members. you could have just done it by making witty posts and demonstrating a good sense of humor, but you had to jump the gun and advertise your love for Fable. those 47.6% (and counting, notice how the decimal is higher) probably resent you for outdoing them, but you don't care. your only worry is moving yourself higher up in the world, and we at projectego like that! have a seat, read a magazine, would you like a smoke? we're all friends here. all of us who are better than that 47.7% (new members registered).

welcome to the "in-crowd" you higher achiever, you.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums! It is nice to meet you.

I am the number 1 Assassin's Creed fan in the world.

Bye.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums Chase, we have quite a few of those Fable Fans you speak of here im sure some will make themselves known soon enough.