• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help! I look like crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXxDramaLlama

Reaction score
Can someone help me out? I've been on a wild sandgoose chase for the Long Hairstyle. Not the long and wavy one, or curly, or whatever. I need the one pictured below. Just let me know if there's anything I can give you, I don't have much, but I've followed everyone's search tips, dig spot tips, and chest tips, and it's nowhere to be found in my game. Very frustrating. My gamertag is xXxDramaLlama if anyone can help. Also, I can trade the queen's suit, the bald-dreaded hairstyle, the short wavy hairstyle, the full beard, eyes of the beholder makeup, enchanting makeup, or maybe some weapons if I have what you need. Message me here or on xbox live. Maybe we can work something out. Please please please. Thanks!!
E3_07.jpg

Zero134

Reaction score
I found that hairstyle from a random dig in Milfields but my Dog was a level 4 in exploring though.

Not sure this would work but it might if your still looking. Let you dog find a dig spot and before you dig, save your game first. Now when you dig and it isn't the Long Hairstyle, restart the game and try again. The Item you dig up should be random everytime.

xXxDramaLlama

Reaction score
i tried that spot, but i'll try the save thing. thanks. do you still have this hairstyle? i can dupe it for you so we can both have it. that goes for anyone else that has it and still wants to keep it.

xXxDramaLlama

Reaction score
ok, so i tried the save-dig-reload-dig-reload-fig thing over and over, in several places. all i get is gems. can someone help me out? i'd consider it a birthday present, and i'll even trade you for it. please, i really really want it.

Rachierae

Reaction score

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
You don't have to marry the stylist to receive gifts from them, just be their friends early in the game. I got lots of gifts that way.

xXxDramaLlama

Reaction score
k. i'll try it. but i'd still really appreciate it if anyone has it. i can duplicate it for you.

Cain30k

Rock'n loud n hard 4ever!
Reaction score
If you still haven't found it or found anyone to give it to ya in oh...5 1/2 hours, at work :'(. I've got it and would be willing to give it away or dupe or trade or whatever.

Elisha

Reaction score
I'm also searching, I would trade alot including some Legendnaries.

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
I know this has nothing to do with the thread, but i love your name.

Drama Llama, I thought i was the only one to think it up. I guess not LOL

xXxDramaLlama

Reaction score
I know this has nothing to do with the thread, but i love your name.

Drama Llama, I thought i was the only one to think it up. I guess not LOL

That's what I call my kids. My little DramaLlama's.

xXxDramaLlama

Reaction score
If you still haven't found it or found anyone to give it to ya in oh...5 1/2 hours, at work :'(. I've got it and would be willing to give it away or dupe or trade or whatever.

Dude, that would be so awesome! I've been searching everywhere. If it makes it easier for you, you can text me (757-274-7535) when you're ready. I'll give you gold or whatever something else if you want. Thank you so much! :)

Veryl

Reaction score
I'm also searching for this hair style. I've looked everywhere with no luck... I even searched the dig spots in other peoples games.

xXxDramaLlama

Reaction score
I'm also searching, I would trade alot including some Legendnaries.
Hey, once someone gives me this hairstyle, I'll duplicate it a million times. Anyone who wants one can find me by my gamertag xXxDramaLlama - sound good? No trades necessary - I know how frustrating this is. :)

Terpman

The Apple Pie Assassin
Reaction score
I have it, if anyone still needs it im looking for some weapons. Just send me a message on xbox live if you want to trade.

GT:Terpman58

Elisha

Reaction score
That would be brilliant, Thank you :) Infact, searching for it now :mad:

Elisha

Reaction score
My GT (Brothers) :SpreadPayLoad

xXxDramaLlama

Reaction score
ok, no one has come through with their offers yet. if anyone has the long hair style, i would love to get it. i can duplicate it for you or trade it. i'll be playing fable 3 all night; my gt is xXxDramaLlama if you feel like helping me out. it would be greatly appreciated! :)

Terpman

The Apple Pie Assassin
Reaction score
ok, no one has come through with their offers yet. if anyone has the long hair style, i would love to get it. i can duplicate it for you or trade it. i'll be playing fable 3 all night; my gt is xXxDramaLlama if you feel like helping me out. it would be greatly appreciated! :)
Ill hook you up. Ill send you a message when i get on.

Status
Not open for further replies.