• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help ( I'm Dieing over here ) :DDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bapex101

Reaction score
Hi all !!

Just was wondering, I beat the game and all. After i did a couple side quests alot of my guards started to die and people were yelling out ( Theres a killer on the loose ) or somthing like that ... And all the shops and people are closed and hiding ... Does anyone know what to do to make verything normal again ??? :S !!

Thxs all ! ~

Xveas

Reaction score
If you finished the game as a "tyrant king" ruler then that will be the normal response you'll receive from your citizens. If you chose to be evil and do evil things in your game, then this should be the expected results from your citizens and guard. Vice-versa, if you chose to be a good king/ruler, the citizens will shower you with gifts constantly and praise you thru the streets.

Balvorn

Imagineer
Reaction score
Your guards dropping dead is normal?!?!?!

M1NDC0RRUPT3D

Reaction score
I have the same thing happening and I chose all good :S

Reaction score
I finished the game doing ALL good choices; what happens in the end is *SPOILERS* you are so much in debt that you cannot afford an army to defend your people, therefore, they're all dead. The shops were closed because there were no one running them, the owners had died. Sleep for a week or two straight to see people slowly coming back into your game and having your shops fully functional again.

Xveas

Reaction score
Your guards dropping dead is normal?!?!?!

The guards dropping dead is probably due to criminals on the loose in your town. M1NDCORRUPT3D is probably having the same issue. If people are just laying dead in the street, it is due to the final main quest where you did not meet the gold minimum requirement and people died during the darkness invasion. But if you see people dropping dead, and shouting about a criminal on the loose, it is because you're not doing the side quests "bounty hunter" or "Escaped Convict" enough. If you do these side quests frequently, people won't be dying constantly, however if you simply ignore these quests, criminals will run loose in the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.