• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help! I'm stuck in Reaver's house and I can't get out.

incognito_o

Reaction score
So idk if this is just a hardcore glitch or a game flaw, but i beat the game, saved the kingdom and lost about 5 million villagers in the process. So i decided to just go around and complete more quests, kills some gnomes.... yadda yadda yadda. Well I decided to go do "Wheel of Misfortune" I walked into the room with the wheel, I pressed and held A to spin the wheel and nothing happened. All of the doors are shut and it won't let me fast travel out of the room because I'm still in the middle of my quest. Is there some way out of this or is it a lost cause? :( I really don't wanna be stuck in Reaver's house for eternity.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Read about it here and here it seems to be a major glitch. Seemed to be caused by Traitors Keep DLC in most cases and causes "Reaver's Wheel of Misfortune" and "Silverpines Curse to become corrupted.

Luin Ladd

Reaction score
Im stuck in that same spot. right after i done traitors keep quest and had othe additional quest. i decided to do reavers wheel of misfortune and im stuck there. im thinking that there has to be 2 people doing it that have bought the quest but im not sure

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
it happen to me aswell but you cant do anything about it but start angian