• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

help me figure this out please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mamad2020

help me figure this out please!

ok I'm a noob to Xbox and I need help.
Firstly, they said Fable 2 pub games come with the game itself but I can't figure out how to play them without paying on Xbox live marketplace. Doesn't it come with my game disc? How can I play them?
Secondly, how can I load a game? It's not in the game's main menu so hwere is it?
and lastly, how can I download the limited edition content? Do I have to download them before hand or they come along during the game? I have the limited edition.
Thanks for any help.

M

McFroger3

Re: help me figure this out please!

mamad2020;220422 said:
Firstly, they said Fable 2 pub games come with the game itself but I can't figure out how to play them without paying on Xbox live marketplace. Doesn't it come with my game disc? How can I play them?

You should have a code that came with the LE.

mamad2020;220422 said:
Secondly, how can I load a game? It's not in the game's main menu so hwere is it?

Just hit continue.

mamad2020;220422 said:
and lastly, how can I download the limited edition content? Do I have to download them before hand or they come along during the game? I have the limited edition.
Thanks for any help.

You should have a code that came with the LE.

Try reading this thread.

http://forums.projectego.net/ugh-please-help-anyone-10496/

M

mamad2020

ok I'll try to redeam the gold membership card and see what happens.

and for the loading, it must have not saved my game because there's no option to continue where I left off. I'm pretty sure I saved though and it autosaved. The only thin gI see on the menu is new game. :(

Thanks for your help.

M

McFroger3

mamad2020;220449 said:
ok I'll try to redeam the gold membership card and see what happens.

and for the loading, it must have not saved my game because there's no option to continue where I left off. I'm pretty sure I saved though and it autosaved. The only thin gI see on the menu is new game. :(

Thanks for your help.

The 48 hour gold card is not the right card for the LE stuff.

M

mamad2020

McFroger3;220452 said:
The 48 hour gold card is not the right card for the LE stuff.
ok I got the bonus content.
and apparently my game wasn't saved for some reason.

I also tried the LE code for pub games but it didn't work. Any other ideas how I can get the pub games?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

go back to the gamestop (or other game store) and tell them you never got a pub games card (a receipt from the purchase may be needed proof). i did not get my pub games with the game itsself, they have a drawer full of them at the store. just tell them and they should give it to you. once you get it, peel off the back and punch in the code just like you did for the limited edition content.

Status
Not open for further replies.