• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help me out Please! Prevent me from gettin' a weapon I hate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid_Sherlock

Reaction score
http://img828.imageshack.us/i/cimg1235e.jpg/
http://img257.imageshack.us/i/cimg1236w.jpg/

How does one get those barrels?! I'm desperately tryin' to get somethin' that isn't a blunderbuss. And I'm about to arrive at the time to make the choice. As well as information on the above, could someone please, please post pictures or describe better what these look like...

Pistol
* Time with weapon. (Reinforced) I've seen this listed twice, but seems to have a different wording. So I assume this means time without the weapon???
* Time spent with the weapon (same as magic prowess)
* Your prowess with combat magic (squared off and ornate barrel, makes me think arcane desert eagle barrel?)
* Your cruelty to chickens has made your weapon acquire a more malevolent appearance (Black enamelling on body?)
* Your weapon has adapted its appearance to reflect your criminal activities.
* Your prowess with combat magic (squared off and ornate barrel, makes me think arcane desert eagle barrel?)

Sword
* Your prowess with combat magic has mutated your weapon's appearance (curvy green blade with white inscriptions and two gold ring-like accents above the hilt)
* The time spent with your weapon weird scimitar katana shape
* Your features in combat have caused your weapon to become more exotic (sword changes to a curved, single edged blade) What does features mean?!
* Your weapon has adapted its appearance to reflect your criminal activities.
* Your weapon's appearance reflects your penchant for murder.

Please show me any of these, I'm gettin' desperate. Please help me not get stuck with crap I hate. As well you can suggest stuff that isn't on this list so long as it isn't blunderbuss, bone, balverine, or broadsword type stuff.

heishere909

MasterofSkill
Reaction score
i have both those weapons but i dont know how... with my rifle i bought lots of houses, did loads of quick shots and florishs

Solid_Sherlock

Reaction score
You have the barrels of what is posted up their or just the stocks?
Go to the weapon in the armory and press Y, it will list your accomplishments that helped you get them. Please list here everything you find.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
if you havent bought the 2nd or 3rd ranged wep chest. then dont save after you buy them

to get the perfect gun, just equip it while your on the road to rule. go to the chest, press start to enter the sanctuary, save the game, then buy the chest, and go straight to the sanctuary without leaving the road, and look at the gun stats to see how its changed and what changed it. if you dont like it. press the xbox guide button and go the dashboard then load the game again and buy the chest again.

keep repeating the steps to get the change you want. since it is a random change based on things you have done. so you only need to do something once to get the change.

Solid_Sherlock

Reaction score
Yeah, I've done exactly that in order to get the treasure chest handle on all my stuff. I really like the look. However I really would like to know my options in order to get something that matches. I really hate the blunderbuss or shotgun thing on pistols so I'm tryin' to avoid it like the plague. Thing is few people are sharing the info on which one these are, or simply giving very small descriptions that wont really allow me to make the appropriate choice. I just want something that matches, something clockwork like would be amazing, but I simply don't know which ones that is.

Such as the dragonstomper has a very nice barrel with a scope. I'd like to know how to get that one which I left out from up there. As well I'd like to know the ones listed above as possible options I picked out from the wiki as I certainly can't really cycle through them all. I'm using the hero stuff in order to control the look and to make the game a bit more difficult as it's currently so easy really. I really wanna use the hero pistol with a classy clockwork look. The sword I'd like a rapier, which I have the handle, I just want a blade that is thin, long, and strait. It seems that is possibly not an option, however I'm willin' to go classy scimitar if I must.

If you can't take a picture of the weapon, just post the way you got it and as detailed description as possible. As well if your awesome you could show me them online with my gamertag of plumwinebunny. Whoever can give me the info to get a great barrel and blade will be my freakin' hero.

As well if ya help me I proimse to pay it forward and spread this information as much as I can to help the other players get the combination of their dreams. To many are gettin' the crappy stuff they don't want. Together we can change this and help people enjoy this game a great deal more.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
well, the barrel on the rifle in the picture, matches the handle. and my pistol has the handle by bieng generous.

so being generous may make the barrel similar to the handle

Solid_Sherlock

Reaction score
Your sayin' you have that pistol barrel pictured above? Could you possibly post the exact phrasing and a picture? The one up their isn't very good, I can't see any of the detail, looks rather normal.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
on my pistol it says: "your generosity has caused your weapon's handle to mutate"
and the handle looks the same as on the rifle's handle. so i assume it will work for the rifles handle and barrel aswell.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
well, just keep trying, it shouldn't take too long to get the right morph.
if it does, just play the game abit more then try again later.

Solid_Sherlock

Reaction score
Well if the people with such upgrades could step forward, I could simply go specifically for that one upgrade guaranteeing it from the get go like I did with my handle. So incredibly satisfied after having crap, which made me restart. This would make my play experience much more enjoyable and far less time wasted. Read each of my posts here guys. I just need any one of them that matches the chest handle. Simple enough if you've got one of these upgrades or have a legendary weapon in which a part matches these descriptions.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
well, theres always a chance to get the upgrade if you meet the needs at least once.
im not sure if it is confirmed yet that doing more of one specific thing gives it a higher chance of morphing

Solid_Sherlock

Reaction score
Of course, however when that amount isn't specified no way of knowing if I've fulfilled the requirement. Like the chicken cruelty one, I tired it and couldn't get it. Turns out you need to do it 100 times. Gettin' that upgrade is no accident, you've gotta specifically go for it. My point is it's very difficult just to stumble on the right amount for many of these, thus why so many have the same morph when in reality there are quite few.

Rather than going for 8 different morphs which could turn out terrible, it's much easier just to find someone who's done it and benefit from their experience. Thus savin' quite a bit of time.

pphat

Reaction score
wats cruel to chickens mean im tryin to make demon sword thats the only one i cant get. and whatr ou lookin for exactly. it aint to bad to do wat wiki says for each chest level like try all the handles ect. takes time but u get ur weapons prime. btw let me go play it i got that pistol morph so let me do it agian to see how i got it.

pphat

Reaction score
ok got it for that pistol morph it says your prowess with combat magic has mutated your weapons appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.