• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help me reach 6.5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinVin

Reaction score
I don't really know HOW you could help me on this..
Sadly I do not have xbox live.. well I do i just have silver, right now.
But, is a player still allowed to enter the friends game even if they have silver..?
I think if i'm correct, they let my friend join my game when I was in silver mode, or whatever..
I'm trying to reach 6.5 and save all the people and what not.
And to save elliot also.. Could someone help me..?

Faedil

Reaction score
add me on xbox and if you give me a time you will be online playing I can try to see if I am able to join your game even though you dont have Gold. Its worth a shot :) and I have plenty of gold i could give you :)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
If donations via an XBL friend aren't possible, you can still reach the 6.5 million mark without too much hassle. Upgrade your working skills to level 5 (you get insane amounts of money that way) and invest in property, jacking the prices up for a bit. You'll get insane amounts of money in no time at all and you can keep donating it to the treasury. When it's time to make decisions, don't bother with the Auroran's promises or Paige's - it'll save you a packet. Also donate the proceeds from two items you have to collect. I think I only agreed to the Dweller's requests and the Auroran outpost but otherwise, everyone else got the evil side of my choosing (not just the promises, but all other requests/decisions) and because I had filled the treasury enough, I was considered an awesome wonderful monarch at the end. Use all the money in the treasury for investments until you have enough to re-fill it up to the required amount.

Of course, if you've already ruled on everything except the final decision before the last battle then you're a bit screwed unless you have enough to invest in property and can hang around waiting for the money to pile in. But I did it without Gold and without someone else giving me money so it's not hard, just takes a bit longer.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
With a silver account getting it over Live wont work. But getting enough money and still keeping all your promises is easy. Just buy property. All of it. If you can afford a place, buy it (if its a home rent it out, buying shops is better though, as they do not need repairs). Use the money you earn to buy more property. Rinse and repeat, and before you know it you will own all of Albion and have that 6.5 million (pluss a few million to spare for your promises).

Cain30k

Rock'n loud n hard 4ever!
Reaction score
Yea real estate is were its at. I was buying every house and shop left and right at the beginning. Selling gems to help fund this. Before I knew it i had already amassed 3mil and i wasn't even halfway through the game yet. Course I took time to lvl up my weapons. I don't even do those damn jobs anymore. Frustrating....stupid lag....

Status
Not open for further replies.