• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help Me With The Product Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erza_Scarlet

Reaction score
Guys I Need Help On My Xbox Live Product Key For Fable 3 I Would Love To Join You At Xbox Live The 1st 5 Who Can Give Me The Product Key Will Receive A Certain Amount Of Currency In Fable 3 Ahm Lets Just Say The Currency Im Talking About Is 20,000,000Gold A Piece For You So Please Help Me Tnx..

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
This is the help section, not the trade and I do not see how this is going to work anyway.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Guys I Need Help On My Xbox Live Product Key For Fable 3 I Would Love To Join You At Xbox Live The 1st 5 Who Can Give Me The Product Key Will Receive A Certain Amount Of Currency In Fable 3 Ahm Lets Just Say The Currency Im Talking About Is 20,000,000Gold A Piece For You So Please Help Me Tnx..

What?

I assume you're talking about the PC version of Fable 3 and the product key for it. Your game should have already came with one, unless you downloaded the game illegally like an idiot. Either way, nobody will be able to help you as the keys are forever tied to only one Live account and the only way to get one without buying another copy is to resort to piracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.