• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help Needed! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey hey,

Big favor to ask, basiclly when My old xbox died to the red rings of death, I lost all my data on my hard drive. So I lost all my fable 2 data. Now basiclly I have found out that my fable 2 data will effect my fable 3 data , So I was jsut wondering if anybody has any old spare weapons and stuff they dont use that I could borrow so I can get through the game a bit quicker in time for next Friday?? Be greatly appreciated :) Thanks again.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
i could give you a few master weps and augments if you need? and 5mil gold?

Reaction score
That would be wikkkked thanks Drace :)!! I will be sure to return them to you!!, not that you will need them come friday XD!!! add me Supra kickS. Im just finishing the childhood so shall I meet you in bowerstone?

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
kk. i'll load up the game now and get the items for you then stand by the clock tower

Reaction score
wikkked thanks man ill be about 15 just gotta finish the childhood and do the gypsy camp :)

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
kk, if there any other item that isnt rare i could give you?

Reaction score
I dont mind man, anything really :) im just finishing the guild now so ill be about 5 :)

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
there you go.
I'm quite bored so i might aswell join your game and help you

Reaction score
wikkked thanks man, I was gonna join yours but it wont let me becuase of the dlc. Ill invite you now :).

Status
Not open for further replies.