• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help Quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vegeta

Help Quick!

As soon as u get this write back! i just got to snowspire for the 1st time im trying to get the archons armor or what ever so where is it i dont want to pass it and have to get a new guy!:unsure:

V

Vegeta

Re: Help Quick!

omg omg i messed up on that post lol that sucked i probibly got minus rep on that but it was late well early 2:00am i was cranky!

P

porschephiliac

Dude, I have no idea! Sorry! I just started playing the game!

P

porschephiliac

How many are posting right now? I know I can't help, but is there someone else who can?

V

Vegeta

nonsence blah blah blah im editing this so i dont get -rep blah blah.... will peeps stop bumping this thread ive already got red rep!

P

porschephiliac

Sorry man! I hope Admin or someone signs on soon, so you can get your record!

V

Vegeta

blah blah stop bumpin this someone delete this thread or close it plz.

P

porschephiliac

I'll help then. Hey, Admin or whoever, read this

V

Vegeta

messed up here (i edited all of my posts because they were rude.)

V

Vegeta

i messed up here 2 (edit all of my posts except 1)

C

Coolmist

dude arcons battle armour is in a 25 silver key chest in necroppolis u can still get armour after u completed the game you know cant rember exactly were abouts it is in there but in there some where.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Man seriously, stop spamming up the boards i understand you wanted to beat some kind of record but if you need a quick answer just PM us and save all the pointless post spamming and bumping of the thread. Its quite obvious none of us were here (i was at work)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Minky said:
man this sux........sry i cant help =(

Its ok it was solved and the answer was given.

K

Kneo

Coolmist said:
dude arcons battle armour is in a 25 silver key chest in necroppolis u can still get armour after u completed the game you know cant rember exactly were abouts it is in there but in there some where.

As you go in, veer to the right, go straight, and then straight over the bridge. After the bridge, sharp left, and you'll see a chest. BOOM Archon's.

Status
Not open for further replies.