• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HELP! the hoarder achievement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGiHoskins

Reaction score
HELP! the hoarder achievement!

Please can someone let me get my FINALL achievement, I have 8 silver keys left and I've tried for hours to find them!

If someone has an account were they have 49/50 and would let me " see another hero do so" thing to get the achievement I would be very greatfull + give you ANYTHING in the game, eg weapons, money x

Thanks for any help

squarishplanet

MYNAMEISBOB
Reaction score
Re: HELP! the hoarder achievement!

hey i will help with that achievement my gamertag is squarishplanet

GunSlingerTeen16

Balvarine Enthusiast
Reaction score

TGiHoskins, Go to the region section of your game, each region has a number of keys in the area. Work off that and you should be good.

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score

I'm having a hard time with this achievement too. I have 49 of the 51 keys and can't seem to get the last two. I've been trying for about a week now and it's driving me CRAZY!! If anyone has any advice or suggestions it would be greatly appreciated!!

One of the ones I'm missing is the Rookridge key in the Gemstone Grotto. I can't seem to even get to this area at all. I think it's in the NW part of the map and you have to swim there, but I can't find a place where I can jump down into the water. Does anyone know how to get down there?

My stats menu also says I'm missing a key in Bloodstone, but I think I got them all, so this has me stumped. I went back to the crypt with the expression statue, the cellar next to the furniture store and the Sinkhole cave and found no keys in any of those places - so I'm assuming I got those 3. I checked the water for a dive spot and couldn't find one - so I'm assuming I already got that key too. I haven't been able to get back to Lions Head Island because my xbox freezes everytime I try to load it, but I'm 95% sure I got that key too. If I remember correctly it's plainly visible, so I don't know why I WOULDN'T have gotten it when I was doing the Treasure Island of Doom quest. Is this some kind of glitch or something?

korakk

the impatient
Reaction score

on fable wiki i think theres a list of all keys, it might even help to print it off at tick which ones you know you have

Status
Not open for further replies.