• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

help with story line and achievment where you dont die for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

der rise 252

Reaction score
hey i will be willing ot help anyone who wants help with the story line or the achievment to beat the game without beign knocked out for free message me on xbox live and here if you are interested name: DER RISE 252, it is free :) ;) :D

SkylineF3

Reaction score
(SPOILER ALERT !!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!)its so easy just be careful and roll out of the way when your health is blinking til it goes back and everyone says what about the balverines when your at reavers just roll around and shoot them and attack sometimes and you can beat it plus when (SPOILER ALERT!!) you are getting the statue from the theif dont fight them just destroy the town the rest is common sense i did it on my second account ddoing this:)

Faedil

Reaction score
the balvarines have an attack that is almost impossible to get away from once your caught in it. and sometimes its difficult to "run away" while your health bar regenerates. while in combat the hero moves slower than normal and some mobs (like balvarines) jump into the air and then land decent distances away from where they started.

i made it through the game until the very very end without dying (and i hardly ever had health pots) but got caught in a mob of 5 balvarines and died. its tough, having a partner wouldnt be such a bad idea sometimes...

shane states

Reaction score
well using the Summons Creatur potion helped me greatly... When your fighting a big batch of Balverines just use one and that will give you time to use flourish or magic or whatever. Thats what I did

Status
Not open for further replies.