• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

help with sun key on knothole island?

Status
Not open for further replies.

petit_petons

Reaction score
help with sun key on knothole island?

hi there
first off im playing the game in french which is a bit random, but anyway i have managed fine until now but after finishing the deep freeze bit on the isle of knothole i went back to the chieftain and misunderstood what he said and didn't realise i had to go hunt for the sun key - also no new lights appeared to find the sun key and i think i have missed my chance... i had to do a community service as i took to long - i have tried going back to the island and searching for the key - i know where it's supposed to be but the dog doesn't find it....
could anyone tell me if i've missed my chance and that's it or i will get another try later on in the game? if not is there a way i can go back to previous saves of my playing and re-do a bit of the deep freeze bit to get another chance?
i started playing this game to improve my french but now i'm hooked and it's driving me mad! any help would be really appreciated!!!!
thanks

Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.