• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help with The Dollcatcher Achievement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotham343

Reaction score
Hello, I have been a Fable enthusiast since shortly after The Lost Chapters. I started playing after some friends kept talking about how Fable was so fun,amazing, had great playability, and was such a great game. As soon as I finished it, I became enveloped in the Fable universe and interest continued through Fable 2, and I am currently eager and waiting for Fable 3, with the Xbox's Fable 3 Widget, background,and screen saver all constantly running on my computer. I never had the time to get all the achievements for Fable 2, so I figured what better time than before Fable 3's release. I almost have them all, but I need help with the "hardest" achievement,Dollcatcher,since it actually requires effort to obtain all of the dolls. So I was wondering if anyone could help me in getting this achievement. I already have the Theresa,Lucien and Hero dolls and am open to borrowing the rest, but if possible, I would like to actually keep the rest. Let me know which is possible,what is required or what you wish to barter with.

My gamertag is KingSpartan343 if anyone wishes to try and reach me from there

Thanks to anyone for their time and help

Status
Not open for further replies.