• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HELP

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
HELP

My account is being stupid. Whenever I begin to play a game, my gamerscore, rep, motto, bio, location, name, avatar, and played games disappear. But, other people are able to see these things even though I don't. What's annoying me is that my Xbox acts as if there's no account. When I go to play L4D2 and want to sign in a guest, it brings me to the sign in menu, but it asks me to join as well; even though I'm already there. So when I press A to chose my account, it's not there, and when I chose another or just cancel, it brings me back to the menu and signs me out of Evan52395, which apparently I was signed in to.

Also, it removed my Halo 3 campaign progress and my armor. The only armor I have are the defaults and my recon armor. And everytime I load up Halo 3 or Halo: Reach I have to re-customize everything (emblem, armor, color, service tag). Any suggestions please?!?

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
Re: HELP

Sh*tty connection? Corrupt gamefiles?

SORAYISS

Reaction score

either your 360 is fukn with you, or theres a problem with your internet connection

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Clean out the interior of your Xbox 360 and check your settings maybe you accidentally switched something around on it.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

It can't be my connection. I brought my HD to my cousins last a couple of days ago and tried on his, to no avail :(

He has amazing connection by the way.

SORAYISS

Reaction score

allright your 360s just screwing with your head man, give it a good kick or two that should do the trick.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

I want help to fix it not destroy it. This is happening to my friend as well. I might have to make a new account. Is there a way to transfer my achievements from one account to another?

SORAYISS

Reaction score

cant you do that in the memory section? just press a and it asks you if you want to transfer? i thought iv done that before but i could be wrong

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Urgh I also can't unlock anymore achievements on my original account. This blows!

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Try clearing your cache.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

By cache you mean HD? I don't want to lose everything.