• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Donads

Reaction score
Help!

Really hate to be a beggar guys but I'm down to 9k...Anyone willing to donate me some money would be greatly appreciated. Someone donated 10M earlier but I forgot to save my game. -.- Anyways, thanks guys. My gamertag is: Big Donads.

EDIT: I can give you a a Hammerthyst or whatever it's called. It's the only legendary weapon I have.

SandsOfTime404

Philanthropist
Reaction score
Re: Help!

I'd spot you some but I'm a little short myself. My advice though is to turn on autosave or something (I think it's done by default anyhow). Also, a good way to maintain income is to buy up some properties and rent em out. I did that with one playthrough. Only had to stick to a job for a short while (to make sure I had weapons that sucked less and sufficient funds to buy properties). Starting out in Bowerstone with landlording is probably best, but I'd venture to say it can't hurt all that much with the cheap caravans in the Gypsy Camp (though these obviously yield significantly less gold). Also, if corruption isn't an issue, just crank up the rent/shop price to its highest and you'll get money soon enough.

Marvoloo

Assassin
Reaction score
Re: Help!

Send me a friend request and I'll be glad to give you some money :)

Status
Not open for further replies.