• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hero Doll Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charliee!

Reaction score
Hero Doll Chance

The last three times that I've played (of course 3 different characters), I've only got Hammer's Doll from the Shooting Range.
Now, I was wondering if the Hero Doll that you get depends on a chance %, or if how advanced in the game you are also counts?

Comment appreciated :p

M

Minorthreat

Re: Hero Doll Chance

Sorry I don't have an answer just another question =/
Do you need to be on XBL to get a doll? I know you need it if you want to trade to get the achievement but can you get the one specific to your world w/o XBL?

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

1 doll per GT. in my Dagzey GT, i had theresa dolls on all three characters. i started another GT just so i could get the achievements to make it worth playing again, and on that one, i had reaver dolls.

C

CertainDeath

Charliee: In each Albion "universe", there is only one Hero doll. I, for instance, like you, will only ever win Hammer dolls. Some people can only ever win Reaver dolls, etc. That means that you are basically forced to trade and interact with others to get the dolls, unless you can get someone like me to just give you the achievement. :p

MinorThreat: No, you don't have to have XBL to your Hero doll(s), but you do have to have XBL Gold to trade.

EDIT: Bloody hell, Dagzey! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.