• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hero Dolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gray Fox

The Thief
Reaction score
Like everybody probably know, it isn't any Hero Doll's in Fable III. But have anyone noticed sometimes when you're changing ornaments on specific tables and furniture you can see the Hero Doll from Fable II?

Also when you walk in to Reaver's fan's house (Benjamina's House that are called The Shrine), you can see a Reaver Doll from Fable II lying on the table near the bed.

Anyone else seen those or have seen others?

Spartan Hal

Little Foot
Reaction score
Also in the quest for one of the rare books you can see the entire collection of dolls from Fable II on a table :p

The Gray Fox

The Thief
Reaction score
Also in the quest for one of the rare books you can see the entire collection of dolls from Fable II on a table :p
That last book quest? Haven't done it yet... Thanks, never heard that are the dolls are there, only heard about Lady Grey's brain and Sandgoose Cage :p

can u tell me what house pls
Bowerstone Market, near Logan's statue. The house is called "The Shrine". Walk up the stairs to the second floor. If you don't find, do the quest "Reaver's Unmentionables" and a girl named Benjamina shall stand outside the house which also are the person you doing the quest for.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
thanks i found it and i found a some more thing from fable 2 just go to the Bowerstone old quter there a celler it in there u can go there 1st by getting 10 books and then you can go there

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I think the character portraits are meant to be some sort of replacement for the Hero Dolls.

The Gray Fox

The Thief
Reaction score
thanks i found it and i found a some more thing from fable 2 just go to the Bowerstone old quter there a celler it in there u can go there 1st by getting 10 books and then you can go there
Ok.
Which house is the cellar in/outside or near?

Status
Not open for further replies.