• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hero's Age

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Selej

Hero's Age

How old is/was your hero when you finished the game?

I'm trying to keep my guy young so I don't have that many grey hairs (I finished my first character at age 60) but I'm not sure what's the best way to spread out my points to do such. As of right now, I'm just adding on strength, will power, physical shield and divine fury. I'm aged 30 now and I'm at twinblades camp...not sure how long I can keep my age down before I go grey.

Any tips?

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Hero's Age

I managed to reach age 49 when I first completed Fable: The Lost Chapters.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I was 62 i beleive but i pussyfooted around and messed about leveling stats up etc and killing people. Use less will magic and you age at a slower rate and get grey hair later.

C

Crazyarms

Im like 50 and i just escaped from Jacks prison. I use a lot of will. ive maxed out PS, and ive maxed out all of my strength ( i screwed up getting the Huw sword so i have to max out now to get it) Ill probably die of old age before i finish TLC

V

Voodoo 9s

Here is you answer...

You gain .7 years for each time you level up a stat or a spell. Don't beleive me, go check your age before and after you spend you experience. To stay young, don't buy a bunch of different spells. All you need is Heal life, slow time, Physical shield, maybe max out lightnening cause it's fun to fry baddies with. Donate at temple of AVO to reduce your age after your Physical attributes and skills are maxed out. I have MAX physical, MAX skills, and max in the above lised spell and am 57 AFTER I got some years taken off for my generous donations. I may go to Skorm to see if he can knock of 5-10 more years.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Voodoo 9s said:
Here is you answer...

You gain .7 years for each time you level up a stat or a spell. Don't beleive me, go check your age before and after you spend you experience. To stay young, don't buy a bunch of different spells. All you need is Heal life, slow time, Physical shield, maybe max out lightnening cause it's fun to fry baddies with. Donate at temple of AVO to reduce your age after your Physical attributes and skills are maxed out. I have MAX physical, MAX skills, and max in the above lised spell and am 57 AFTER I got some years taken off for my generous donations. I may go to Skorm to see if he can knock of 5-10 more years.

Useful information +rep to you :thumbsup:

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I believe I was around 26 when I finished, it was due to my stat coordination plan that I had made. And how did you figure out the year process, it took quite a bit of research to get that information.

V

Voodoo 9s

Someone told me it was in the strat guide...and it appears to be correct from my esitmations

A

alanname350

How old can the hero get... is there a max age

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

alanname350 said:
How old can the hero get... is there a max age

I think its 65

V

Vegeta

62 or 68 but the best way is donating to the temple of light when you donate there it decreses yer age and u might get a good weapon and you turn good!

sorry for bumping i just had to tell the exact way to stay young.

A

alanname350

I don't care... But I'm not the admin. Thanks for the info

C

Coolmist

Dark Drakan said:
I think its 65

yeah 65 is max both age on my char i maxed every stat and thay dont go no higher then 65.

P

Poppycock

I actualy think the age limit is 65 thats where i am now and you age one year for every level up and i dont go up any more so....

B

blu phoenix

tis sad for me because i traveled around and took my time with the game. i think i was in my 60's or so when i finished.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

I'm a Legendary Spellwarrior at age 65.

A

alanname350

I hate how you can get really old just from messing around a lot. i personally think you should age a certain amount at the major parts of the story, maybe

K

>Knives<

can u make urself younger even if u have jacks masks lodged 2 ur face lol

Status
Not open for further replies.