• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HEY WHAT UP MY HOMIES

T

THE NEAT GUY

Re: HEY WHAT UP MY HOMIES

TJ Griffin;188030 said:
ya it would. until you got whacked.:lol:
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

THE NEAT GUY;188032 said:
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

now thats got to be one of the longest "nooooooooooooooooooooooo"s ive seen in a long time:lol:.

"ya ya ya" whats that supposed to mean?:getlost:

T

THE NEAT GUY

TJ Griffin;188035 said:
now thats got to be one of the longest "nooooooooooooooooooooooo"s ive seen in a long time:lol:.

"ya ya ya" whats that supposed to mean?:getlost:
that means yes duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

oh, right right right right right right right. i knew that.

T

THE NEAT GUY

TJ Griffin;188037 said:
oh, right right right right right right right. i knew that.
im done with that now ok im :frenchy::devil::yammer::neo::angel:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

This is.....weird....

Welcome to the boards :D

T

THE NEAT GUY

Angel;188040 said:
This is.....weird....

Welcome to the boards :D
uh thanks didnt you tell me that already if not uh thank you:blush::heart::wub:;):):D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums. ^_^

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

:);):lol: Nice to meet you.o_O You seem familiar.:p

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

Welcome 'aboard! :pirate:

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Watch out, Jesus is looking for more cars! Hide zem in ze cave of awesomeness!!!! Quick!!!!!!

T

THE NEAT GUY

Skotekal;188185 said:
Watch out, Jesus is looking for more cars! Hide zem in ze cave of awesomeness!!!! Quick!!!!!!
get him :w00t::realmad:

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Wait 'til he's in, and we'll jump him! We'll lure him in with cheesecake... Then we are the owners of Jesus! :w00t: :w00t:

T

THE NEAT GUY

Skotekal;188193 said:
Wait 'til he's in, and we'll jump him! We'll lure him in with cheesecake... Then we are the owners of Jesus! :w00t: :w00t:
yes yes ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

How much can we sell him on eBay for? Hmmm... We'll be RICH!!!!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

T

THE NEAT GUY

Skotekal;188201 said:
How much can we sell him on eBay for? Hmmm... We'll be RICH!!!!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
yes for 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000:lol::D:lol::w00t::w00t::w00t:

F

FableFreak

THE NEAT GUY;187964 said:
roll the red carpet man [1] im new [2] and i rule at fable tlc [3]:cool:

1. No.

2. You and about 6500 other people. Ask me if I care.

3. Once again, you and tons of other people are good at Fable. I care not.

Call me old fashioned, but there is a thing called punctuation. Taking off CAPS LOCK would help too.

PS: I am not your "homie".

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Very good pricing, I'll take that kind of cash!