• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi! Im new so if i act stupid slap me!

D

DuckY

Re: Hi! Im new so if i act stupid slap me!

Uhhh thanks i think, and andythegill grats on when you get legendary status! 4 more posts!:lol:

C

cometojames

shut your mouth :D

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

cometojames;143524 said:
shut your mouth :D

James, you really need to calm down. You called my sister a ***** and now you are treating other people like crap. Be respectful.... If I was a town guard I would kindly suggest you calm down..

H

Hexadecimal

Triz;143637 said:
James, you really need to calm down. You called my sister a ***** and now you are treating other people like crap. Be respectful.... If I was a town guard I would kindly suggest you calm down..

triz, I think maybe you who should calm down o_O
obviously by looking at the way this thread started out and how the conversation is going, plus the big smile at the end of the post, shows they're obviously just joking around... nobody seems to need to calm down, nor does anyone seem to be treating anyone like "utter crap" o_O

D

Darg

Hello there Ducky! Welcome to idiotsville. An emo duck... sounds good with me! I'm an emo fox and I have issues with arguing about religion and just being a crazy SOB. Welcome to the club. And nice sig by the way, man. :D

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;143647 said:
triz, I think maybe you who should calm down o_O
obviously by looking at the way this thread started out and how the conversation is going, plus the big smile at the end of the post, shows they're obviously just joking around... nobody seems to need to calm down, nor does anyone seem to be treating anyone like "utter crap" o_O

... So it is OK to say whatever I want as long I'm joking?

D

Darg

Yeah, there is a time and a place for every random, spastic thing in the world, and that is the forums. Might I suggest the fanfiction section if you like writing and like fable... it's a good place to be.

D

DuckY

HI EVERYBODY I'M NEW I'M PUTTING THIS BACK ON TOPIC, EVERYONE SAY HI TO ME AND GIVE ME + 5 REP!

yes, I still use punctuation Ma'am/Sir!

H

Hexadecimal

Triz;143651 said:
... So it is OK to say whatever I want as long I'm joking?

Triz, I've noticed in a few threads now you seeming to want an excuse to yell at people as though they'd broken a rule and you were staff...
it's not ok for a person to say whatever they want, and I know you don't really think that :hmm: obviously, it's taken on a case by case basis
if someone starts a lighthearted thread asking people to slap them and they get replies of people slapping them and telling them to shut up and such, it's obviously a continuance of the lighthearted spirit of the thread, until something rather untoward comes up
everything is taken in context
if you have a problem with what someone says, you can flag the post to bring it to the attention of the Staff and we'll see if the person is really being out of line

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;143660 said:
Triz, I've noticed in a few threads now you seeming to want an excuse to yell at people as though they'd broken a rule and you were staff...
it's not ok for a person to saw whatever they want, and I know you don't really think that :hmm: obviously, it's taken on a case by case basis
if someone starts a lighthearted thread asking people to slap them and they get replies of people slapping them and telling them to shut up and such, it's obviously a continuance of the lighthearted spirit of the thread, until something rather untoward comes up
everything is taken in context
if you have a problem with what someone says, you can flag the post to bring it to the attention of the Staff and we'll see if the person is really being out of line

.... Guess your right. Sorry.

D

Darg

DuckY;143656 said:
HI EVERYBODY I'M NEW I'M PUTTING THIS BACK ON TOPIC, EVERYONE SAY HI TO ME AND GIVE ME + 5 REP!

yes, I still use punctuation Ma'am/Sir!

Okay then, back on topic. Hi again! Welcome to idiotsville... wait, hasn't this happened before? o_O:p

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;143239 said:
Depends how they mean... :shifty:

:lol:

Damn, got my head in the gutter now. :lol:

Welcome to the forums, Ducky. Enjoy your stay here.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Welcome to the Fable 2 Forum, DuckY! I loved your Haiku, by the way. ;)

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Wow, I haven't been around in awhile. Well, might as well give out a skill question... Easy enough... What is "Xe"on the Periodic Table of Elements?

D

DuckY

the answer is xenon and hi