• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

High Roller's coat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminal Hapiness

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Reaction score
High Roller's coat

Seriously, I know everyone wants this coat, but 'm looking for it just because it's one of the only unique items I don't have. I've pretty much got every other special item (like the chicken suit) and I really want this thing. If anyone is willing to trade, name your price (I'm assuming gold is worthless and you want to trade items instead).

Also, I'm just wondering, if you have the coat from the pub games, is it possible to see it in stores (kinda like how you'd see the chicken suit) or even merge with your patron on more than 1 character?

P.S. If you excitedly came here thinking that someone was selling the coat, I'm sorry.

xkillagen1x

Reaction score
Re: High Roller's coat

im unsure about the buying from stores part but i have tons of hr coats pm me with an offer gt xxkillagen1xx you probably already knew that gt

Terminal Hapiness

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Reaction score

I got the coat a few days after I made that post so I don't really need it, but thanks for the offer. When you say infinite amount of coats, do you mean by just playing the pub games and winning the coat again?

Galaphile G77

Reaction score

xkillagen1x;340151 said:
no i have a glitch

Glitch or no, I traded a wreckager in exchange for 2 HRCs from xxkillagen1xx. Happy panda!

Lionheart

Reaction score

xkillagen1x;340151 said:
no i have a glitch

If you'd give one to me Id be very appreciative (+rep for all your posts) corruption what can I say :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.