• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Highroller coat.... sell/buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thebeastlyboy15

Re: Highroller coat.... sell/buy

ahh come on. rammer is the best, i dunno what your thinking if u think it stinks.

but, it does shoot kinda slow know that i think about it.

R

Repoman 108

i just go with the red dragon, the rammer is way too slow, and the red dragon is so fast that none of the enemies have a chance to get near me, i sometimes use the perferator though. i kinda wish theyd put in another legendary ranged weapon, like just a normal rifle instead of the turret rifle (most-all turret rifles are ****, but perferator is powerful so its good)

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Repoman 108;249490 said:
i just go with the red dragon, the rammer is way too slow, and the red dragon is so fast that none of the enemies have a chance to get near me, i sometimes use the perferator though. i kinda wish theyd put in another legendary ranged weapon, like just a normal rifle instead of the turret rifle (most-all turret rifles are ****, but perferator is powerful so its good)
if it cant kill with one head shot its not worth it (for me) red dragon may be fast but i can kill any thing with ONE shot even banshees... (that how i test all the range weps) it took me 3 trys to get the red dragon and i never did any research on it, then i got it looked at its damage and i loled so i sold it for the HR coat and never regretted it

R

Repoman 108

i saw its damage and thought wat a rip, but then i used it and no one can get anywhere near me, cause they get stopped by the lead, even if it doesnt kill them, i can let off 6 rounds in them before they can approach me, and then reload in time to hit all the other enemies surrounding me before they can get close either. whenever i use the perferator, the reload time screws it up and i end up getting thwomped by bandits before i can dispatch them

H

HeroOfAlbion

Will trade my High rollers coat for a reaver doll.

GT: AccursedSoul

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

HeroOfAlbion;249842 said:
Will trade my High rollers coat for a reaver doll.

GT: AccursedSoul

Ill trade Reaver for High Roller coat instead of hat if your interested.

Joe Cobbold

Fart Sniffer
Reaction score

Im Offering for a highrollers coat :

1.5 Million coins
a hero doll (Hammer)
The Legendary hammer
and about 10 augments ;)

T

The Davey Jr

Ill buy a high roller for 3.5 Million add the Davey Jr if you want to accept the offer.

T

The Davey Jr

ill give you 5Million for one

W

wraner

i really need highroller coat does any 1 have and how much

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Dude, your spamming now stop ... QUADRUPILE-posting...

T

The Davey Jr

Im buying one for 5Mil + Chopper

charles717

A BONIFED B.A.
Reaction score

i want one i'll give you the red dragon and 5mil. please message me if you want to trade.

K

KungFuHamster12

I will trade anything from hero dolls to 50+ million gold to achievements to legendary weapons for this coat. Message me at KungFuHamster12.

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score

It is a unique coat that you can only get if you win tournaments in pub games arcade game. It looks really cool too. That's why everyone wants it. I sure want it. I just wish I could find out what one would want in return for a Highroller jacket.

K

KungFuHamster12

I now have the coat so if anyone is interested in trading something for it. Message me on KungFuHamster12.

R

RoG iGreatGoose

not really.
you can do the Pub Games, if you have it, if you don't than you can get it for 800 MS, but if you're a cheap bastard than you can get it from someone else.
haha

(that was supposed to be for SgtSmitty07 not you Kungfu, don't worry. haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.