• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hobbe RPG

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score
Re: Hobbe RPG

if you want i could be soundtrack guy, if you want i can place music from other games (mainly Fable) and possibly make my own. I would love to take part in the project how bout you Ocean

0cean v0id

im in to certain extents...
in meaning i wont be able to help all the time cause i got 4 college credits left to get this semester and classes start back in a week.
also i stay up all night pretty much so ill mostly be on at night during school days!

and i do have one idea you may need to put in... save states so you can save you character, hobbe, lol

0cean v0id

my bad on two post everyone report my first one ok?

hobbes_pwn

Reaction score

^^ Geez thats something new, some actions you do affects your tribe. You allie with another tribe your hobbes grow stronger you become greedy and steal most of your fellow hobbes loot, your little camp area starts to rot away. Oh and don't do too many weapons, you might wanna see the weapons in Fable 2. Oh and a request: clothing and weapons from the hobbes in Fable 1 should definetely be in the game

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

I can make jobs if you want.

And hobbes, I have all the music, if you want to create your own send a download link and i'll include it, youll be in credits in the finished product.

hobbes_pwn

Reaction score

sick XD

thts fine but if you need any help don't ask. i'm a pro blogger btw, so when this starts i can make a blog if you want??

Also maybe the larger team, the better, or maybe not?? maybe you could trial for a while with a small group and expand later

D

Dopesick

0cean v0id;213225 said:
unnecessary.
why not make it 3d? jsut use graphics from fable its not hard you just need basic understanding of c++ and a 3d editing program such as 3ds max or blender and then just make animations with a 3d studio and modeling program ex microsoft 3d animation. and SHWAM you got yourself a 3d game! lmao cost estimate $3,850 and bandwidth to host it around 4GB again hosting takes more server space im sure admins would agree a minigame would simply take to much bandwidth on the server rather it be 100mb or 1gb. i have server expierience and believe me, they get hot rofl. well i hope i was of some help =P
/facepalm

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

If I need any help don't ask? lol.

Facepalm, he's smacking his hand against his face. HES SUICIDAL! CALL THE GUARDS!

Updated first post.

All updates will go on first post for now on.

0cean v0id

chicken chaser leave my coop alone!

and well i have a few idea ill just pm you k??

hobbes_pwn

Reaction score

I think i might get one of my freinds to help me with the msuic, is that okay

0cean v0id

i can get some of the 2d graphics from fable for us to use all i got to do is import and edit the physics to our means shall i do so?

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

No... All graphics will be made by myself and some other people

0cean v0id

i mean like land scape designs and area designs i already have done 2 hours of work on this >.<

hobbes_pwn

Reaction score

oh no :(

just installing this new music program, better than my old crappy one, i'm guessing i will make music in a weeks time. Oh and feedback... normal hobbe should be white not green

0cean v0id

i got an idea white hobbe=good with yellow halo evil hobbe=red with evil designs neutral hobbe=green just green lol

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score

sounds awesome cant wait to see this finished

i dont think i can help in any way but if you want me to test it or something, i will as long as it wont ruin my computer:D

if you do need anything you need help with pm me, but i am warning you i couldn't help on the 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 you know to play fable 2:p