• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hobbes? Fable 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score
Re: Hobbes? Fable 3

It was a stupid thread anyway. Why do people always attempt to regulate threads? Who is this hurting? Other than Simon Pegg here.

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

The thread was obviously just this guy trying to raise his post-count and rep (which I guess people are supposed to do upon request now). There was no rail from the beginning.

EDIT: Blestb posted before I did. He said pretty much the same thing.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Blestb;419559 said:
Was that hurtful sarcasm?
lol, no, I was actually being sincere :)
Even gave you some rep for making me spit cola through my nose :lol:

OpenWorldExplorer

Reaction score

GrimWhim;419499 said:
I beg to differ. Lynching uses rope, ropes tend to break. Those guillotines will cut through for a long before needing to be sharpened but... that's completely optional. I mean, so what if you have to drop it a few extra times?

Sure, if we get a whole bunch of new people asking for rep and we have to do a bunch of them at once the guillotine wins, but for just a single lynching all we need is a rope and a tree vs. someone having to build a whole guillotine. Then you also need a little basket for the head. That's extra cost right there. I mean, you can't just have the head rolling down the street, it's bad form. :lol::p

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

OpenWorldExplorer;419705 said:
Sure, if we get a whole bunch of new people asking for rep and we have to do a bunch of them at once the guillotine wins, but for just a single lynching all we need is a rope and a tree vs. someone having to build a whole guillotine. Then you also need a little basket for the head. That's extra cost right there. I mean, you can't just have the head rolling down the street, it's bad form. :lol::p

I'm sure some kids will pick it up and play soccer with it.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

thegoldbarracuda;419712 said:
WTF do you mean by "lynch him?":noexpression:
They're just messin' with you chap. BTW next time you want +rep, contribute to an interesting topic, or help people out, that is way more effective than simply asking for it! ;)

thegoldbarracuda

Bounty Hunter
Reaction score

Either you say something that actually answers the question for this thread, or get the f*** out! :mad:

thegoldbarracuda

Bounty Hunter
Reaction score

Blestb;419561 said:
It was a stupid thread anyway. Why do people always attempt to regulate threads? Who is this hurting? Other than Simon Pegg here.

WHO is it hurting? Geez, look at the guy who made the thread, you asshole.:realmad:

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

thegoldbarracuda;419716 said:
Either you say something that actually answers the question for this thread, or get the f*** out! :mad:

What the **** is this ****? Seriously bro. You got the answer to your question and then like a 'newb' you were like 'rep me plz' and now that people are saying you shouldn't ask for rep and help correct your newbish ways you are instead of thanking them acting like a prissy -b word that gets people banned-

Grow up.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

thegoldbarracuda;419716 said:

The Tyrant Lord;419299 said:
From what we've seen:

Mage Hobbes are practically unchanged

Warrior Hobbes are now dressed as the military.

They're generally tougher.

Three things:

I was the first one to help you out here, and even gave you an explanation of why everyone was flaming you, don't come here and tell me I didn't do anything for you.

Double posting is frowned upon, please refrain from doing so.

Learn to use smilies

OpenWorldExplorer

Reaction score

Like The Tyrant Lord said, we were just messing with you, having a little fun...No reason to start calling people a$$holes. o_O :lol:

Hillbilly88

Reaction score

o this is just so much fun to watch! i love reading threads like this, it tickles me :D
i want to see pirate hobbes with little rowboats and stuff if theres more of a sea element to the game with going to aurora and all, pirate hobbes would be B F'n A, eye patches and hooks and peg legs FTW

OpenWorldExplorer

Reaction score

thegoldbarracuda;419732 said:
:lol:Oh, no hard feelings then.
:cool:

Pirate hobbes would be epic. You're walking along the beach and a little ship pulls up to anchor just offshore, and a bunch of hobbes row up onto the beach in little dinghies, and then start attacking you. :lol:

edit: Better yet, they could shoot kamikaze hobbes at you from cannons on the ship.:ninja:

GrimWhim

Reaction score

OpenWorldExplorer;419705 said:

If the guillotine is already built, all we have to do is place the person's head right underneath and CHOP! Off goes there head! Also, Wallace mentioned that some kids will just pick it up and play with it. We're solving three problems with one guillotine! I win.

Status
Not open for further replies.