• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hopefully people are still on this forum (Help Wanted)

Dean Gary Cheung

Reaction score
My girlfriend isn't much of a gamer (she actually hates me playing xbox and games) but she introduced me to fable by telling me how addicted she was when the original only came out on Xbox and said that she got towards the end of the game (or so she thought because she said it felt like weeks or even months she had been playing it) and her little brother who owned the game and the xbox just destroyed the disk with scratches for no apparent reason and i decided to purchase Fable for her to finally complete because if that was me after all those years not knowing or having the feeling of the game ending it would really bug me so i gave it ago even though i'm not too keen on the whole medieval sword to sword type combat stuff and i was addicted, once i completed the first i purchased the 2nd and just now i received the 3rd in the post.

TO THE POINT, i was wondering if the free DLC's such as the free game content code that came with the game or free weapons etc DLC will spoil the game for someone like me thats just starting the story or should i wait till like half way through the game or at a certain point where the weapons etc will be my next choice of stronger weapons etc?

Lonewolf2442

Reaction score
The DLC weapons are stronger then ur default hero weapons but then again all the legendary weapons in the game are. So it won't/ shouldn't ruin your game experience.