• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How a god gained his powers.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
How a god gained his powers.

Chapter 1

it was a warm spring morning in Hera,a soldier for the kings royal army woke up to the sounds of the birds,and the smell of bacon and liver,though he despised liver,the bacon made it edible.he stretched,yawned,and turned to see that all the other soldiers were either awake,or about to be.he kicked the warm wool blanket off him,and stood up.the cook greeted him...

Cook:aaah,so,you finally woke up,huh Taurgus?
Taurgus:yeah,had another dream about that screaming girl...i can't get her out of my mind..
Cook:look,i've told you a million times,there was nothing you could do...
Taurgus:i know,but i still can't help but feel so useless..
Cook:stop beating yourself up about it,and come eat,this day is a special one.
Taurgus:how so?
Cook:haha,the cook found out before the soldier,classic!
Taurgus:just tell me...
Cook:alright alright,the war is over,we won!
Taurgus:that's great!spent nearly 4 years fighting those damned...things.
Cook:yeah,know we can all go back to the kingdom..

and suddenly,the alarm blared,apparently,bandits were attacking the camp
Taurgus put his armor on,grabbed his 2 spears and javelin,and told the men he would take care of it.
Taurgus' origins were of barbaric ancestry,he came from a bloodline of feared berserkers,the Bairots,who were said to be made of stone by Odin,their god.
and this meant that he was a giant of a man,nearing 8 feet tall,his muscles were giant,giving him super-natural like strength.

taurgus walked out,he saw the bandits,they circled around him,taurgus jumped into the air,killing one while in the air,and 2 more when he landed,he held his spears in a most odd fashion,he held 2 spears,and a javelin on his back,he picked up hsi javelin,and threw it at a bandit,skewering him,grabbed his spears,and began to spin in a whirlwing fashion,killing 4 more,now only 2 were left,they charged him,he grabbed one by the shield,and flung him over his head,the other was met by a bone shattering kick,he slammed his spear into the mans knocked out body,and killed the other with his own sword.he walked back inside,and took the caravan home.

the story will be explained in chapter 2