• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Come

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
I was being ironic...o_o

Was that irony? Saying the brain is where you are?

I wasn't being a douche when I said "what", I actually don't understand what you just said... :ermm:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Was that irony? Saying the brain is where you are?

I wasn't being a douche when I said "what", I actually don't understand what you just said... :ermm:

Oh well..All of our personality and everything is stored in the brain. I mean I know they're chemicals and so on and so forth, but without your brain..Or you get a labotomy you have no personality..the brain is where we exist the rest of the body just kind of makes us run. :D

So in answer to the first post in this thread "Why do they call it a headache, and not a brain ache" I was being ironic in saying, "Why don't they call it a youache" :) But as Tsuyu said the brain can't feel anything, you could open someones head and poke their brain and they won't feel it. :D

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Oh well..All of our personality and everything is stored in the brain. I mean I know they're chemicals and so on and so forth, but without your brain..Or you get a labotomy you have no personality..the brain is where we exist the rest of the body just kind of makes us run. :D

So in answer to the first post in this thread "Why do they call it a headache, and not a brain ache" I was being ironic in saying, "Why don't they call it a youache" :) But as Tsuyu said the brain can't feel anything, you could open someones head and poke their brain and they won't feel it. :D

Ah, I SEE :p

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
How come they don't call it a Youache..you're brain is technically..where..you are....

I'm currently lobbying to get it officially changed to brain pain. It rhymes and everything!

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
But I thought that we've established that it can't be called brain pain because the brain is incapable of feeling pain...?

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
The brain has zero nerve endings. It can't feel anything. A head ache is a surface pain and has nothing to do with the brain. :p

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
How come they don't call it a Youache..you're brain is technically..where..you are....

because that would just be silly and awesome and people don't like awesome things

how come Dark Messiah of Might and Magic was so underrated? I thought it was great, but it got berrated.

(Do not mistake rhyming for intelligence, SomeDamnHorse is an idiot)

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
The brain has zero nerve endings. It can't feel anything. A head ache is a surface pain and has nothing to do with the brain. :p

If it's a surface pain, then why do I feel it IN MY BRAIN AARGHHSGFHGDS

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
why are uneducated people given the same influence as people who can properly evaluate a decision?

just to be clear: i don't mean a classical education. someone who educates themself with scholarly reading on their own time is fine.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
why are uneducated people given the same influence as people who can properly evaluate a decision?

just to be clear: i don't mean a classical education. someone who educates themself with scholarly reading on their own time is fine.

Because defining how educated someone is is basically impossible. Given that, and in the interest of complete representation, all people are given equal rights when it comes to making decisions. At least in a government sense. I felt that was where you were going with that.

EDIT: EARWIG IN MY HEAD ARSHGSKJPOTJJGKSJDFGNSM<MDSflfkjslakjgfag/asgaeok&