How did you find us?

Dark Drakan

Administrator
Staff member
Guildmaster
Legendary Hero
Saw a few new faces on here recently so curious in 2020 to see how people are coming across the forums these days.

VinDiesel

Living Necromonger
I landed here after following links to modding resources from the subreddit. I've already been here 15 months, geez. That went by quick. When I came I was looking for a hobby to fill in free time between job searches. I'm more active now because I'm burning time waiting for my work to open back up, but hopefully I'll still keep working on stuff whenever that happens. :P

Dark Drakan

Administrator
Staff member
Guildmaster
Legendary Hero
I landed here after following links to modding resources from the subreddit. I've already been here 15 months, geez. That went by quick. When I came I was looking for a hobby to fill in free time between job searches. I'm more active now because I'm burning time waiting for my work to open back up, but hopefully I'll still keep working on stuff whenever that happens. :P
We have been around 14 years and even that time has gone fast. :blink:

I have been getting through my workload faster as im on my own in the office more since lockdown and had more time to post some things on the forums in between (if you see more threads with my posts popping up).