• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How did you kill Lucien?

T

toskorae

How did you kill Lucien?

I myself shot him in the groin :) +rep

M

Mieko

Re: How did you kill Lucien?

Reaver did before Lucien had stopped talking. Wanted to hear all before I'd shoot him.
Tried to shoot Reaver because of this. Shot through the hole in his head.

Damnit.

Btw... what did Lucien tell before he got shot? Can't remember.

T

toskorae

Really? I didnt know you could let reaver do it lol.

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

Yea if you just let lucien talk than in the corner of your eye you should see reaver pull out his gun and shoot him and say "Finaly i thought he would never shut up, oh im sorry did you want to kill him?"

T

toskorae

lol cool
He says the "Oh i thought he'd never shut up" bit when you kill him aswell

M

Mieko

In this moment Lucien didn't matter anymore, >I< >JUST< >WANTED< >TO< >KILL< >REAVER< :)

T

toskorae

lol I wanted to kill reaver since the moment i met him.... pompus(?) asshole >.>

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

The first time I beat it, Reaver shot him and I was laughing hysterically. I mean, save a fantastically epic boss battle, I think that the nonchalant killing of the main boss by an NPC was pretty damn funny.
The second time, however, I shot him in the face...though he still clutched at his chest as he tumbled down to his inevitable death. Hmm....

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

LobotomizedLOVE;260889 said:
The first time I beat it, Reaver shot him and I was laughing hysterically. I mean, save a fantastically epic boss battle, I think that the nonchalant killing of the main boss by an NPC was pretty damn funny.
The second time, however, I shot him in the face...though he still clutched at his chest as he tumbled down to his inevitable death. Hmm....

LOL, yeah Reaver shot him the first time. After that one shot to the head, with my Red Dragon.:p

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

oh, what a releif, at first i thought the thread said "how do you kill lucien". you scared me for a moment there.

1st- reaver shot him. took me a long time to get over that.
2nd- groin
3rd- right when you can attack him, he asks you some retorical question, i dont remember what. something like "do you really think you can stop me" or something to that effect. i just said "yeah" and shot him. pwnd. yes, i talk to the game. usually when iv got my red dragon to their head. it adds drama.

Reaction score

Head snipe to the facial area, in the head.

K

Kishoku

I just shot him in the chest.

I wish they let you use will or something... I would've used Chaos and made him jump off or something.

T

toskorae

Yeah i really wish i coulda Skewered him with my daichi , like one hand on his shoulder then shove my blade through his stomach, then push him off the blade and off the platform.... mwahahaha +rep

J

jack of albion

this would be the best boss fight ever...
you and lucien lock eyes at the top of the spire and a huge dialouge cuts in before you two lock up in a battle of swords anakin and obi-wan style than at the last moment you pop a combo on his ass shove your sword through the guys stomach and watch his face as he plummets to the land below

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

I made sure to shoot him in the hand with my Rusty Flintlock, works every time.

G

gagnerants

I shot him in the heart for killing my damn dog. Honestly I was disappointed in the final battle, but it was still a great game.

J

jack of albion

the only reason the final battle was good was because it made me feel badass and i had alot of freedom to kill him

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

actually, you can kill him with your sword. but you will just slash at him and then he goes "agh!" and it look exactly like you shot him. kind of a delayed reaction to. wish they had done the ending just a little better. the game kinda just comes to an abrupt halt.