• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Did You Play The Game?

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
How Did You Play The Game?

How do you play the game?

Do you take the role of a heroic figure and do things for the benefit of Albion?

Or crush the light and bring Albion into a world of Darkness and Peril?

What have you played as?

I have just finished being the Heroic figure of Light, now it time for me to join the Temple of Darkness, kill Oakfield, and slaughter Bowerstone.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: How Did You Play The Game?

I've played the game as just about every Hero you could imagine. I've played as a good and pure Hero who clings to the old heroic ways and refuses to use anything but a crossbow. I've played as an evil and corrupt swordsman who uses only longswords, cutlasses, katanas, and the blades spell. I've played as an evil and pure highwayman who wears highwayman and bandit clothes, and uses only the fastest weapons (katanas and clockwork pistols). I've played as a good and corrupt brute who uses only the slowest and most powerful weapons (hammers, maces, axes, blunderbusses). The list goes on and on.

Obelisk

Legendary Paladin
Reaction score

I always play as the pure and good hero because I play by the golden rule. Play how I would want to be treated. I tried playing evil once but the my conscience always nags me.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

1st time= made all the choices i would made irl to see how the game played out (male)

2nd time= pure evil (male)

3rd time= pure good (female)

4th time = pure magic user (female)

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score

After donating well over 250,000 Gold and buying all locations with rents 60% and 0%...

I am now fully Good and Pure.

Dave the Beggar is the richest guy in Albion.

Aristo

In Shade And Shadow
Premium
Reaction score

I was evil in Fable so decided to do the opposite in Fable II. Built up All of Bowerstone, Old Town, Oakfield so far and would have liked to have Giles' farm built but I forgot to do the Cold Comfort Farmer quest. I didn't do the Red Harvest quest either so I thought I could go back but was too late U.U

Jmax09

WR in Chicken Kicking
Reaction score

I've played good and then started an evil character, but being evil just isn't that good on this game IMO (People run from you and such) so I usually play on my good character.