• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do I get into the cesspools?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinity529

Reaction score
I've heard I have to do a quest to do it. But i didn't make an orphanage and maybe I waited too long. I can't get inside the door in the mansion because it says its locked. How can I get in there now?

wulfric

Professional bigot-slayer and redneck-eradicator
Reaction score
just go into your quest list and look for "kidnapped"...if its not there then you just have to go through a trapdoor in one of the Bowerstone industrial houses....i cant remember which specific house this is but i know that the quest doesnt unlock it it just leads you into them...sooo if youve got a few hours to spend and nobodies told you yet just randomly search for a house in bowerstone industrial with a trapdoor in it (on the ground level, just walk in through the front door and it will be directly ahead of you near the backwall). when you go into the trapdoor you wont immediately be in the cesspools...you'll have to walk through a "bandit bar" and then through a door and dive down a hole (its huge you cant miss it)...tadaaa cesspools. Well done ! good luck mate ;)

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score
it one house offside to right of the middle entrance of the shelter. it should be the house that doesnt get flag when you buy it on the map

Status
Not open for further replies.