• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

how do you earn your millions?

S

sapphier

how do you earn your millions?

So how do ppl earn there millions? I have been slaving away earning slow money o_O i am not really after a million lol but was just curious how ppl do it.

Saphier

R

Ranger28

Re: how do you earn your millions?

rental cost corruption

Lionheart

Reaction score

Rent is the only way to make money in fable its hard at first but then the money just rolls in (I get 22,000 gold every five mins) I hardly play fable anymore its lost its appeal imo.

S

sapphier

ok ty for your reply :)

will become mrs scrooge and put rent up!

L

laharl

i get about 10000 every five minutes, and i go to my moms during the week and go to my dads every other weekend, so yea, i get a weeks worth of gold, real estates the way to go

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

sapphier;250786 said:
So how do ppl earn there millions? I have been slaving away earning slow money o_O i am not really after a million lol but was just curious how ppl do it.

Saphier

I have money gifted to me, I don't work. I would be happy to give you a few million, if you send me a friend invite.:)

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

i get 16236 gold every 5 mins, i have 18mill atm i just gave 1mill to my brother in law like 2 days ago

L

laharl

i have like, 1 mill, im a good person in the game >_>

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

if you can't be bothered working to get a start on your income, try trading. you have a permanant discount in bowerstone old town, so you can start of small, by the expensive gems like diamonds and such from the gift shops and sell them to the traders in fairfax, then when you can afford it, move up to weapons. you can have upto 5 digits of cash before you even reach rookridge. start buying your properties early. start small with stalls and the gypsy camp. get the bookshop to so yu can get them worship expression. when you finally reach westcliff, you can start on trading master weapons, they'll give you bulk cash, you'll reach half a mil easy. start buying more property and cntinue trading master weapons, you'll make your first mil in no time. it get's easier from there

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Dagzey;250990 said:
if you can't be bothered working to get a start on your income, try trading. you have a permanant discount in bowerstone old town, so you can start of small, by the expensive gems like diamonds and such from the gift shops and sell them to the traders in fairfax, then when you can afford it, move up to weapons. you can have upto 5 digits of cash before you even reach rookridge. start buying your properties early. start small with stalls and the gypsy camp. get the bookshop to so yu can get them worship expression. when you finally reach westcliff, you can start on trading master weapons, they'll give you bulk cash, you'll reach half a mil easy. start buying more property and cntinue trading master weapons, you'll make your first mil in no time. it get's easier from there
i own every thing in albion with a 0% mark up (there might be a house some where with a 25% markup in rent but i dunno) and im ritch as hell dint take me very long and i chose the family at the end :)

R

r1c0l0l

wow i make about 500k every hour. i sleep somewhere for a week and then look for any weapon stall sales or blacksmith sales, i go to them buy everything then sell it back after the sale is over. easy 150k every time.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

r1c0l0l;251159 said:
wow i make about 500k every hour. i sleep somewhere for a week and then look for any weapon stall sales or blacksmith sales, i go to them buy everything then sell it back after the sale is over. easy 150k every time.
Or buy it on sale, and sell it in Fairfax Gardens, I always get more than face value.:)

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Just use the glitch if your feelng lazy. Just google up Fable 2 money glitch.

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

i sign into live, buy ONE house, save, play another game for 20 days, and bang

L

laharl

is it just me or is it that once u beat the game, do the sales stop?

Salad Dodger

The New Guy
Reaction score

^

I'm glad to see that doesn't only happen to me. I actually did have one character who still had sales and shortages, but all my others had this same thing happen after the main storyline.

L

laharl

kinda stupid, non of mine have sales anymore

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

laharl;251410 said:
kinda stupid, non of mine have sales anymore
same :(

F

Fable2FTW

ALRIGHT THIS IS HOW I MAKE MY MILLIONS STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS

1. Buying and renting out as much buildings as your little money can afford and set the price too 100%.

2. Disconnect from xbox live and save the game.

3. Go too xbox dashboard and change the clock settings too the highest it can possibly go. ie if its 2005 that means it goes up too 2025.

4. Log back onto your character while your still disconnected from live.

5. in a bit you'll see a money bag over your head with some mula. Depending on how many buildings you got determines how much money you got.

6. Once you get your money connect back too live and save it, repeat the process until you get your desired amount of money. (When you get more money you may want too buy more houses and junk so you get more money everytime you do this trick.)

I have 6 million right now :)