• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do you get the Alignment Expressions in Fable?

Yerik

Reaction score
so i want to get some expressions under alignment, i have "Apologize" but how do i get the rest? it says to be like "slightly evil" or "very good" but when i am like that, i dont get any expressions.....

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score
Agreeableness? Sorry to ask this in someone else's thread but what does that stat affect specifically?

Dragonzzilla

Dragon of Blades
Reaction score
Do deeds. Good deeds, bad deeds, whateva' deeds. My character was good, but had some Evil expressions after beating Jack. Like, "S-H-I-T!"

ruzflintof

Reaction score
Fable II was developed by Lionhead Studios and published by Microsoft Game Studios. It is the sequel of Fable and Fable:The Lost Chapters.These are alignments that are part of your character,and are global for all NPCs.Some of these can affect your appearance.

Dead_Frozen

Blade Acolyte
Reaction score
Alignments can be obtained according to your skills of choice(will, guile/skill, and strength). Will generally gets you socialization ones, Skill will get you stuff like lockpick, apologize, ect, and strength gets you the vulgar stuff like pelvic thrust, middle finger, and others. Some are obtained from certain quests as well.

Dead_Frozen

Blade Acolyte
Reaction score
Sorry, EXPRESSIONS can be obtained... not alignments.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Wear a neutral armor (Plate Armor, Will Users, etc) without a 'Bright' or 'Dark' in front of it.

THEN try to get 'good enough' or 'bad enough'. Might work. I know what you mean, don't worry about what Dead_Frozen said, you can get certain Expressions due to your alignment yes.