• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heishere909

MasterofSkill
Reaction score
As an avid Fable fan i simply cant wait and unfortunatly since being in the UK, need to wait till friday before i get my £60 LE collectors...
I am going down to Gamestation when the doors open and as i have a couple of days to wait would like to know, how good is the game, asking all those in North America(you lucky people :D)

CitrusKiss

Your Health is Low
Reaction score
In my opinion, it is so epic :D
I love the quests much more than Fable 2's quests, and there's so much to do. Of course, I loved Fable 2 to death, and Fable 3 still has the same kind of feel to it, in my opinion, but yet is somehow very different at the same time. I am really loving this game.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Managed to wrangle my copy earlier today and have only had a few hours with it so far, but some of it has surprised me in very good ways. I personally didn't care much for Fable 2 but from what I have played of F3 so far it has shown a lot more promise than what F2 did. I'm not going to drop spoilers or anything major but one of the first major choice within the first thirty minutes of play kind of knocked me on my ass lol =D

Yoruichi

Premium
Reaction score
I have had a few hours with my fresh copy of Fable 3. I have to say it is alot better than 2. I love the weapons, quests, characters, and NPCs.

BatusBrad

Reaction score
Loving it, mate!

Graphics, story-quests, controls and combat are all better. Sanctuary and morphing are very cool, too. Excellent game so far, imho.

To avoid a 'fanboy' tag, some downers: Don't read on if not sure you want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!

Groups of baddies that could clearly see you still wait to react until you get close enough.
Dog still bounces off scenery sometimes.
Side quests I've seen so far have been simplistic. But I'm hoping more variety is pending!

Possible major downer:

Though the gaming area is clearly bigger, the MQ seems to be going past very quickly, suspect that I'll be King sooner than I'd like. I hope not, but I can't help notcing that many people have already cracked it. I'm trying to go slowly, but I have a bad feeling it's going to be shorter than I'd hoped for.

Reaction score
Its good, i got it this morning, and am about to beat it for the second time, so you tell me hah.

and lets just say for anything you thought about Logan, you will be surprised:)

BatusBrad

Reaction score
Its good, i got it this morning, and am about to beat it for the second time, so you tell me hah.

and lets just say for anything you thought about Logan, you will be surprised:)

Twice already? Ah man, now I'm ****ing hacked off.:'( I waited for ages for this, and it looks like I'll own it for about a week.

Reaction score
Well almost twice, if you don't mine some spoilers i can let you kno why

Jackums

The Commander
Reaction score
I'm on my second playthrough already.

I really like it. Especially the combat. Flows much better than the previous games, imo.

Reaction score
I'm on my second playthrough already.

I really like it. Especially the combat. Flows much better than the previous games, imo.
Ya im almost king on my second playthrough, i like how you can combune attacks, the only think i dont like was once you defeat the creeper and it is over it just boring

Jackums

The Commander
Reaction score
Ya im almost king on my second playthrough, i like how you can combune attacks, the only think i dont like was once you defeat the creeper and it is over it just boring
Same here.

I love the weapon morphing also. And at endgame, I find it fun buying all of the houses/shops, just for the sake of owning everything.

Reaction score
Same here.

I love the weapon morphing also. And at endgame, I find it fun buying all of the houses/shops, just for the sake of owning everything.
I started to, but then your just sittin there like dam its boring now.

Erika

Reaction score
i got my copy at midnight on 26th XD lol pre-orderd limited colecters edition!
its sooo aowsome. the only thing i dont like is you cant gift and you have to be completly targeted to some one befor doing anything. but i juss the dancing with people and farting in there face makes up for it XD
a lot says that hate the wepen morfing thin. i dont love it but i dont hate it. its fine and i can deal with it.
and the wings.... would say awesome but i havent got mine yet T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.