• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

how long does a day take in fable 2

R

Rolandk73

Re: how long does a day take in fable 2

PrinceHansel;208626 said:
I hope it is like was speculated before and changes with where you are in the story cause I hated going to rescue my mom in the first when I was already 60 years old.
I should have been dead. I was like 97:lol: I shouldn't have done so much training.

S

sabre3993

^hahahahaha

I think they'll be about the same as the last... i doubt they will be any shorter than TLC, maybe just a little longer, but i'm just guessin..

R

Rolandk73

ahmad14;207995 said:
It is Albian, not Earth.
{but i wish it was}
Albion is another name fore Britain

J

jaconcox

well i think someone said that the season changes with where you are in the story. that would suck for one reason because then when you beat the game the seasons stop changing... so i dont think thats it. but if you watch some of the flythroughs that take a couple of minutes i think i sow one that lasted like 14 or 24 minutes and the sun was bassicly in the same position but they could have kept it that way for the fly through...

another thing is i remember a game that the time and season based on where you were in the world so if you were in the slums of a city it would be nighttime and snowing or something and in like the rich suburbs or something it would be like summertime at noon or something...

G

Goretex

ahmad14;207995 said:
It is Albian, not Earth.
{but i wish it was}

Albion is a country, not a planet. :thumbsup:

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

The age has been throttled right back in Fable 2 i hear because everyone was complaining about being too old.....

So you don't have to worry about beating the end boss with a cane and ranting about the "olden days" all the time plus seeing as there is a Female PC i doubt they would want to make it so that you would always be playing as an old hag....

R

Rolandk73

The age system bugged me.