• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How many weapon stores are there

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdom14

Reaction score
I've only found the one in mourning wood and the one in bower stone market.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
There's one in Silverpines, one in Brightwall (building on the left as you enter the town from the bridge, after the couple of stalls). There's also one in Aurora.

I forget if there are any others but when you go to the Sanctuary and check out the map, you can hover over the buildings in an area and it will tell you what it is - that's how I found weapon shops quicker and more easily :)

Reaction score
Where is the weapon store in silverpines? I sure can't find one. ;)

As far as I know, there is one in Bowerstone Market, one in Brightwall village, and one in the City of Aurora

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I have one in silverpines...maybe I'm special? Either way, they sell like two weapons.

Reaction score
Can you specify where in Silverpines it is? Is it in the little town you have to defend from Balverines on a quest?

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Yeah - there's a blacksmith there and I bought weapons from him. But only on the one profile...if it's a glitch then I'm not complaining or anything. but it's weird if no one else has this

Reaction score
I doubt that it's a glitch... But in my world, there's only one store in silverpines, and it sells random junk like jets and sacks of grain. I just bought out everything in that store now, gonna wait and see if they'll restock with some weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.