• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

how much would you rate it?

J

jiffy166

how much would you rate it?

all i want to know is how much out of 10 considering everything:) (9/10) for example:)

Twilight

Reaction score
Re: how much would you rate it?

10!

P.s getting it friday =]

Dentie

Reaction score

jiffy166;220096 said:
WTF!! nice ain't a choice!!:wacko:

I would give it a 9,999999999999/10
because there isn't such a thing as a perfect game but this 1 is at the edge of perfect for what ive seen or heard:ninja:

Velez

Demonic War Lord
Reaction score

Not done with my first play through yet but 9.9999999/10 so far. I just have some small issues with the co-op.

Dentie

Reaction score

jiffy166;220109 said:

THANKS??? what are you saying man

J

jiffy166

i meant thanks in that its nice to hear people say nice things about fable 2 instead of nasty things like a few of the other threads?

Dentie

Reaction score

jiffy166;220120 said:
i meant thanks in that its nice to hear people say nice things about fable 2 instead of nasty things like a few of the other threads?

aha and whats your rating?

J

jiffy166

my rating is well i havent played the game yet but sounds like 10/10 if that can exist for a game

H

HSC MCMLXXXVII

I'm not nearly done, but so far I'll give it a 9.8. A few minor annoyances, but still the best thing I've played on the 360. Followed, obviously, by CoD4.

J

Jay Mac 7

Six hours in I'd give it a 9.5/10. Replayability is through the roof and I'm so addicted to earning money I haven't even completed a quest as of yet. Controls are a little clunky and somewhat unresponsive at times and there are a few minor glitches. But it doesn't take away from the experience – awesome game.

Zebinia

Kuahana
Reaction score

I would rate it a 9.2 out of 10. It's a great game, very innovative and as far as RPGs go it's one of my favourites. There are however some very annoying glitches in this game, and the interface could have used some tweeking. Also there where a few things that didn't really change at all since Fable 1, the emote system for example. Sure we can see NPC's likes and dislikes but other than that it's basically the same. I'd like to see something a little more flesh out with Fable 3. the emote system just seems so thrown together. I'd like to see something more along the lines of Mass Effects dialog, where you actually feel like you're accomplishing something rather than just pressing a bunch of random buttons.

That's basically everything I don't like about this game, which isn't much at all and they all happen to be minor things that are easily over looked. Overall though this game is definitely a masterpiece that I will be playing for years to come.

M

McFroger3

I would give it 10/10 for offline play

But when you go in to co-op i woul dhave to give it a 5/10

The camera in co-op really takes away from it, i mean when your the henchman you can only go so far away from the hero and you wont go any further, you cant even attack enimies when they get to that range, but they can still hit you. it looks liek they just took the couch co-op and just made it online, each person should have thier own perspective.

T

Tymolus

Haven't tried co op yet, my rating so far: 9.8/10
Granted I'm not far at all story wise and honestly haven't done half of what most people here have done. I've played maybe 10 hours but I'm new to the Fable series, still getting used to things. I'm absolutely in love. This game is fascinating in every way to me. It has met my every expectation so far. There's a few things I wouldn't mind seeing that don't seem to be there but hey, I wouldn't be human otherwise, y'know?

Easy 9.8 IMO. Never could rate a game perfect.

NateMio

Randooooooooomnezz
Reaction score

i rate it
retard.jpg