• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How shall the game start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score
Re: How shall the game start?

Overan;410413 said:
I remember this story and i think its true,it was in England in the mid 1600s, well a baron was riding along the king's highway in his carriage and an unknown peasant was walking infront and slowing him down. The baron promptly went to the man bludgeoned him to death with his cane and went on his way, the baron got away with his crime under the defence of "he was in my way". So status might do alot in Albion's society, noone contradicted Lucien Fairfax possibly because he was a lord.

He didn't bludgeon the peasent to death (that was against the law regardless of status) he did beat him to within an inch of his life though and got away with it for the above reasons!^_^
Strangly though if he'd of done it to one of his servants he'd of been guilty?! Ye Olde English laws.... gotta love em!o_O

Reaction score

Overan;410413 said:
I remember this story and i think its true,it was in England in the mid 1600s, well a baron was riding along the king's highway in his carriage and an unknown peasant was walking infront and slowing him down. The baron promptly went to the man bludgeoned him to death with his cane and went on his way, the baron got away with his crime under the defence of "he was in my way". So status might do alot in Albion's society, noone contradicted Lucien Fairfax possibly because he was a lord.

Yeah, I remember hearing that story from a documentary called 'A history of Violence.'

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score

Overan;410413 said:
just trying to be funny
Ah, alright.

Anyways I'd thought that being that our parents are rich they'd hire us a personal trainer or something.

Overan

Reaction score

Saw a new video posted ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F816qfS_pg ) and at around 3:50 the Liohead representative states that you grow up in the castle and one day Sir Walter of all people comes to you. Sir Walter says you've got to get out of here your brother is a tyrant and Sir Walter thinks you should not be a part of wats going on. The two of you then proceed to escape amongst a cover of darkness and I guess begin your revolution.

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score

Overan;410912 said:
Saw a new video posted ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F816qfS_pg ) and at around 3:50 the Liohead representative states that you grow up in the castle and one day Sir Walter of all people comes to you. Sir Walter says you've got to get out of here your brother is a tyrant and Sir Walter thinks you should not be a part of wats going on. The two of you then proceed to escape amongst a cover of darkness and I guess begin your revolution.
It's not a new video. And that's not the castle.

Overan

Reaction score

TheLine;410919 said:
It's not a new video. And that's not the castle.

It was new to me. and it was about what the rep said

Reaction score

If you watch this interview with peter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcV5kX3wJbk , he says that you "start out as an adult son or daughter of the hero" if you need more info click on the link if it doesn't work then go on youtube type in fable 3 interview and it's the one where peter is standing in front of a wall that has xbox 360 in the background

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score

firefly-serenity;411046 said:
If you watch this interview with peter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcV5kX3wJbk , he says that you "start out as an adult son or daughter of the hero" if you need more info click on the link if it doesn't work then go on youtube type in fable 3 interview and it's the one where peter is standing in front of a wall that has xbox 360 in the background
Hmph, im pretty sure that your char starts out as a teenager... Techically thats a "young adult". We'll probably be 16 at the youngest and 18 at the oldest when we start.
Well thats what I think anyway... And since my signature votes for me then in my mind I am correct... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.