• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How shall the game start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
Re: How shall the game start?

Unless of course you're obsessed with being pure good. Then the HoB would just sigh, and walk away to give money to light-worshippers.

Reaction score

Arc Caster;408122 said:
Unless of course you're obsessed with being pure good. Then the HoB would just sigh, and walk away to give money to light-worshippers.

True definately, unless the Hero of Bowerstone Turns out to be The B***ard or B**tch of Bowerstone. In which case the Temple of light & the rest of Oakfield is well & truly screwed. :lol:

Lithary

Reaction score

I know how shall game start...
From the beginning :p

Bluedrake

Reaction score

I'd like the game to kick off in the middle of the action for a change. Let's land amid a pack of bullies or something so we can raise our kill count right away.

Overan

Reaction score

Bluedrake;408252 said:
I'd like the game to kick off in the middle of the action for a change. Let's land amid a pack of bullies or something so we can raise our kill count right away.

But most Fable fans love the childhood segment it gives us character motivation, backstory, and connection to the Hero.

Vicious Dice

Smashing Pumpkins
Reaction score

Bluedrake;408252 said:

Not likely...

Vicious Dice

Smashing Pumpkins
Reaction score

Overan;408285 said:
But most Fable fans love the childhood segment it gives us character motivation, backstory, and connection to the Hero.

Agreed.

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score

Overan;408285 said:
Exactly, Those for me are always the most emotional parts of the story.

Vicious Dice

Smashing Pumpkins
Reaction score

TheLine;408329 said:
Exactly, Those for me are always the most emotional parts of the story.

And my favorite parts.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Overan;408285 said:

I think this article might be interesting to you. I believe even if many people want a certain feature then it doesn't certifiably mean that the feature will be in the game, so my bet is that there won't be any "childhood" sequence in Fable 3.

Overan

Reaction score

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Say it ain't so, wah! wah! wah!

but anyway, If it is'n they had best make one heck of a character to identify with.

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score

Overan;410183 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Say it ain't so, wah! wah! wah!
Was that really necessary?

Deception550

The Butcher
Reaction score

If it starts out like the first two (regardless of child or teen or adult) then chances are you have to spend a day or two (in-game of course) doing some pointless and redundant quests before the story actually begins.

I just hope i can have the butler do them for me :D

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

Deception550;410205 said:
If it starts out like the first two (regardless of child or teen or adult) then chances are you have to spend a day or two (in-game of course) doing some pointless and redundant quests before the story actually begins.

so like most games then!:cool:

Reaction score

Hmmm apparently it says You don't get arrested for crimes committed once You are King intersesting...

dunderri

Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;410374 said:
Hmmm apparently it says You don't get arrested for crimes committed once You are King intersesting...

Yeah your murder someone in the market, and people won't complain to you! They just scream or bow down to your kingliness.

Overan

Reaction score

I remember this story and i think its true,it was in England in the mid 1600s, well a baron was riding along the king's highway in his carriage and an unknown peasant was walking infront and slowing him down. The baron promptly went to the man bludgeoned him to death with his cane and went on his way, the baron got away with his crime under the defence of "he was in my way". So status might do alot in Albion's society, noone contradicted Lucien Fairfax possibly because he was a lord.

TheLine;410184 said:
Was that really necessary?

just trying to be funny

Status
Not open for further replies.