• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How to contact IGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

currupted

Reaction score
How to contact IGN

so i bought the fable 2 limited edition and it ended up not having a code for hals armor, which looks absouletly epic. I got my copy a long time ago and didn't try to contact IGN untill does now anyone know were i can contact them at a link or something (my limited edition also got scratched from my xbox with the two loops)
+rep

MrRofcat

Reaction score
Re: How to contact IGN

Lol wut?Why do u need to contact ign,and wrong forum.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

currupted;414709 said:
so i bought the fable 2 limited edition and it ended up not having a code for hals armor, which looks absouletly epic. I got my copy a long time ago and didn't try to contact IGN untill does now anyone know were i can contact them at a link or something (my limited edition also got scratched from my xbox with the two loops)
+rep

You should contact your retailer for information regarding the product you have purchased. Please, keep in mind that this is a Fable II help forum, mostly in-game related help. Such aid regarding technical, product and problems that fall in such categories should be forwarded to the retailer where you bought the game.

We are Fable fans, players or anything else. We cannot tell you how to deal with your preferred retailer in any way.

For the record: I don't recall that IGN would sell video games, perhaps did you mean Direct2Drive? However, Fable II was never released for the computer, never will be.

OpenWorldExplorer

Reaction score

From what I've read (don't have the LE myself) the Hal's Outfit deal was a limited time thing. Afaik, the content is no longer even available for download on Live. Also afaik, the content was non transferable. Idk where the IGN thing came from. It would be MS you'd want to contact (though I don't think it'd do you any good, as stated above). :'(

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

Wasn't there a problem with the code though where you could send Microsoft your receipt and get a new working one? Or am I completely off topic and thinking of another game...

OpenWorldExplorer

Reaction score

No idea about that, but some copies of LE were mistakenly shipped without the code card and you could contact MS and get one ( a code, that is, via email).

Status
Not open for further replies.