• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

how to get married with lady grey????

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lady_grey

how to get married with lady grey????

Hi to all of you!! I'm having a serious problem over here....as I'm a good guy I married the poor girl....who divorced me after I'beaten her up (not a good guy after all) now Lady Grey doesn't want to be my wife. No rose, necklace, ring or house will do for her!!!!! I really want to open the demon door...anyone knows another way to get in there and get my legendary weapons??? anyone knows a way to convince Lady Gey to marry me??? Please help as I am getting CRAZY over this!!!!! :wacko:

L

lady_grey

Re: how to get married with lady grey????

thanx..but i tried everything....no gest or expression (even not raccomended sequences) helped me out...some hints suggest to change my clothing, but even naked she doesn't want to marry me (not that I'm particularly fond of marrying another woman) just want to open that demon door and the only way I've found out so far was getting me married to this woman!!! so if you have some hints, tips or links they are all welcome as it's the only thing missing for a nice conclusion of my fable...THANX

L

lady_grey

checked it out....but didn't find new information. I flirted with her till I got sick of myself....gave her gifts for days.....but no way. in the mean time started tlc....nice!!! and I won't make the same mistake...this time I'll marry her asap. but if you have any other suggestions, I'm here. THANX Dark Drakan!!!!

H

Hexadecimal

so, are you on a different run through the game?
or is this still after the beating up your wife and having her divorce you?
I don't think they take you back after that...

L

lady_grey

I kind of liked my character this time, let's say I'm attached to him. want to finish this game completely just for personal sattisfaction, but I need a complete arsenal, which I can't get without opening the demon door related to lady grey, and entering the manor (there is also a silver key) so any good advise is welcome...to be honest, this is driving me nuts!!! thanx to you all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.