• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How to kill a banshee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
How to kill a banshee.

I dont expect +rep for this, or a lot of people to use this guide but I haven't seen one around and I searched for one. So dont say "Everyone knows that!!!!1" because someone might not know and want to look for a guide.

But yeah, all you need to do is kill all of her children (the little shadow people with red eyes) and then when they're dead you'll be able to kill the banshee herself. Pretty easy. If you cant kill her first time, kill her newly spawned children and try again.

And there you have it.

Jmax09

WR in Chicken Kicking
Reaction score
Re: How to kill a banshee.

OMGZ lyk every1 noes dat ffs wat iz wid dese ide0tz?!?!

Yeah. I wish you posted that 2 months ago when I took an hour trying to figure that out :D

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

ha sorry xD I only just realised to search and see if one's been made

Cruth

The Fanatic
Reaction score

I can see it is hard to figure out.
So I still give you rep for this.
I am so awesome that I found it out right away of course, but that's because I'm really totally awesome...

But when you don't see the children spawning or they are hidden somewhere, it might be hard. I actually got scared the first time, I was walking in the fog, and then these children popped up. To many horror/thriller movies for me...

L

Lewlz

How couldnt you have figured this out..

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

After you've killed the "children", do a Zoom Aim with a pistol such as the Red Dragon and fire rapidly. Kills them in one go.

A

arcadiumelite

Inferno Level 5, get it going as soon as you see banshee sending out her sparks. Hold til all the ankle biters are spawned. Release.

2x in Wraithmarsh I took the whole lot and banshee in one blow! Hero did the victory sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.