• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How to kill a Hero...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
How to kill a Hero...

Okay, so the heroes of Albion have pretty much proved themselves to be near indestructable. For example: surviving falls of ridiculous heights and enduring wounds among other ecounters that would kill a normal person three times over...

SO

If You were an average, run of the mill Bandit, town guard, citizen, etc and tasked with finding a hypothetical method in which to waste one of Albion's Finest, how would You do it? Any ideas?

Paragon

The Ghoul
Reaction score
Re: How to kill a Hero...

Ooh I really like this idea for a thread! +rep

Hmm... well I would probably sneak into the hero's house while he/she is sleeping then decapitate him/her. Sounds pretty brutal, I know. But it's one of the few ways any basic non-Hero could stand a chance against killing a Hero. The only problem is figuring out where and when they sleep. o_O

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

I would ask to join them if they were neutral, and try to reason with a good hero. Otherwise, If it depended me doing things.

I would use my simple skills with a gun to blow their brains out in their sleep.

Paragon

The Ghoul
Reaction score

Yeah, it would definetly be easiest to kill them in their sleep.

Reaction score

Cool, I like the Kill the Hero as they sleep idea. :thumbsup:

However I would more likely use a Blunderbuss. :sly:

I would tip toe into the house, put the muzzle right to His/Her temple, or even better in His/Her MOUTH!!! (Shotgun Mouthwash YAY!!!) as they snore away & BOOM!!! The damage is done.

At that range a weapon like the blunderbuss would most likely take the hero's head clean off, even the most mighty Hero of Albion would have trouble surviving a wound of that magnitude with amount of brain trauma it would cause. He/She would be totally f*cked. x_x

Just to be on the safe side, I would stab'em a few times then proceed to set fire to the house before making My escape through the back door (if there is one that is, if not there's always the window.) That way, if by any chance Our beloved Hero has miraculously had the cheek to survive & is merely in a coma, being crushed by a few tonnes of burning rubble should finish Him/Her off...:shifty:

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

That's retarded! Really! You can't leave the finish-em-off to something like a fire! You gots-ta smash their skull, then decapitate, then light them, then leave them in their cellar to burn.

Reaction score

Arc Caster;413893 said:
That's retarded! Really! You can't leave the finish-em-off to something like a fire! You gots-ta smash their skull, then decapitate, then light them, then leave them in their cellar to burn.

Dude, there would be nothing left of their skull to smash, the blunderbuss took care of that already...

Paragon

The Ghoul
Reaction score

Hmm, yes... I definetly like these ideas. I now feel that fire must be a necessary part of their death, along with killing them in their sleep. Though I'm torn between blowing up their head with a gun or slicing it off with a blade lol.

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

Arc Caster;413893 said:
Amen. That's the second* most common mistake made by bad guys. Leaving somebody to "definitely" die in a place that would take place to "defnitely" kill them. I've survived a great many shotgun blasts to the face.

*The first most common is making a really long speech before delivering the final blow, like: "Aha! I have caught you off your guard, Roger the Badger! Now you shall finally die, and all of Albion shall-" (Roger blows his head off with a sawn off shotgun).

Reaction score

POOP;413898 said:
Amen. That's the second* most common mistake made by bad guys. Leaving somebody to "definitely" die in a place that would take place to "defnitely" kill them. I've survived a great many shotgun blasts to the face.

*The first most common is making a really long speech before delivering the final blow, like: "Aha! I have caught you off your guard, Roger the Badger! Now you shall finally die, and all of Albion shall-" (Roger blows his head off with a sawn off shotgun).

Wow...tough crowd :lol:

I wouldn't leave the scene right away, I just don't want to be in the building as it comes down other wise it'd be a murder/suicide. I'd wait outside with a few goons for a while, just in case...

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

i'd want to kill the hero in a way that makes him look stupid, and makes it look like suicide. if i was to kill my hero, i'd dangle one of the weight loss potions from knothole island over the edge of a cliff, and line the sides and the bottom of the drop with spikes. might take a while to set up, but it would work... at least with my hero.

xMrMuffin

Resident Lurker.
Reaction score

Give him/her STD's!

Wezzer

Reaction score

You couldn't kill him while he's asleep, the hero is too good for that! If I were gonna kill him I'd find me an exclamation Mark, pop it over my head, make up some quest that involves the hero guiding me to the spire... Then I'd wish for his death.

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score

take thier heart out of thier chest, and shoot that. they should be dead

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

SquirrelAIDS!

'Nuff said ^_^

Paragon

The Ghoul
Reaction score

xMrMuffin;414257 said:
Give him/her STD's!

This may be the most brilliant idea yet lmao. You'll just need to disguise yourself as an attractive prostitute.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Paragon;414330 said:
This may be the most brilliant idea yet lmao. You'll just need to disguise yourself as an attractive prostitute.
What do you mean "disguise" ;)

You be like: :wassat::O:sick:

numb3rs

Guilty Pleasure
Reaction score

i'd simply reaver them, wait til they do some lame little speech and shoot them in the head

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

numb3rs;414382 said:
i'd simply reaver them, wait til they do some lame little speech and shoot them in the head
But the Hero is silent?

At least in Fable 1+2

Martionmello

Soul catcher
Reaction score

I would go hobbe on his/her A**, rip his skull out and bash him/her to death with it while letting him/her scream in their mind (that I've already ripped out BTW) "This isn't fiscally possible!"

.......... then I'd eat their remains

Status
Not open for further replies.