• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How To Look Less Muscular

qmanjr5

Reaction score
How To Look Less Muscular?

Okay, I cheated (PC version) and maxed everything out, skill wise. Is there a way to become less muscular, because I'm really muscular right now :p

also, how do I look young again? O.O Because uh, I have wrinkles and everything...and WHITE hair :p

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Re: How To Look Less Muscular?

qmanjr5;409682 said:
also, how do I look young again? O.O Because uh, I have wrinkles and everything...and WHITE hair :p

You can look younger by donating gold to the Temple of Avo. However, for better results (and quicker) you should consider Fable Modding (as stranger stated above).

qmanjr5

Reaction score

DarkONI;409693 said:
You can look younger by donating gold to the Temple of Avo. However, for better results (and quicker) you should consider Fable Modding (as stranger stated above).

How much would I have to donate to look like, really young? I just donated alot....like ALOT.
Is the change immediate, or do I have to go to another area?

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

qmanjr5;409699 said:
How much would I have to donate to look like, really young? I just donated alot....like ALOT.
Is the change immediate, or do I have to go to another area?

The change requires you to move to a different area sometimes too. However, you can't become VERY young, there's a limit to how much young you can become through the Temple of Avo.

MGSpro97

Paladin
Reaction score
Re: How To Look Less Muscular

You can only reduce your age at the Temple of Avo ONCE. The maximum amount of years the Temple of Avo can take off is ten.

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

Modding is the best answer.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

modding. youll look 21 the entire game :)

Sabian171

H3110 1 AM M4STUR CH33F
Reaction score

Umm, unless you want to sacrifice your strength, then no. But you can just erase the Strength back to one star to look less muscular.