• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How would you deal with a real life Logan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: How would you deal with a real life Logan?

2 options in my mind ether become a butler or cook and put a slow acting poison in his food and drink if it ment i had to die with him to save the kingdom i would.
Or join his milertary and work my way up threw the ranks until i was able to get an audence with him also try and get others in the millatry loyal to me and not the king to be my back up and have a sucsessor favourable to the people lined up and stage a coo.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Simply, start a small revolution take some royals to my side promising them land and some power, murder Logan and take Albion for myself. The End. Medieval Style, FTW!

The Gray Fox

The Thief
Reaction score

Let him suffer by letting him see "My little Pony's" over and over again...

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Bite his ears.

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

DarkONI;435659 said:
Simply, start a small revolution take some royals to my side promising them land and some power, murder Logan and take Albion for myself. The End. Medieval Style, FTW!
Why would the "royals" join your side? It would seem, judging by LH's attempt to portray Logan as a generic a-hole ruler, they'd be the only ones benefiting from Logan's rule (besides the king himself).

sirsimon

Reaction score

I would only act if Logan did something to my family, then I would use facebook to spread the word of a rebellion, the rest will work on its own accordance

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

sirsimon;435777 said:
I would only act if Logan did something to my family, then I would use facebook to spread the word of a rebellion, the rest will work on its own accordance

Facebook being used as an asset to modern warfare...awesome.

poopdogy

grey-palidin
Reaction score

hmm how would i handel logan hmmm oh yeah ill throw a toster at him! :p wait they dont have tosters back then ... oh yeah a bread box full of nails and rattel snakes!

XCRmonger

Reaction score

define real-life Logans. As in someone trying to kill me? Or just a bully?

If we're talking bullies, I have managed most of my life to keep the social middle ground and avoid being noticed by them. Sometimes they're in the work place, and all you can do then is avoid lowering yourself to their level and continuing to work hard. Eventually they will burn out. I have seen it many times.

Someone trying to kill me... well, I think it's important to know how to protect yourself.

poopdogy

grey-palidin
Reaction score

wait! on second thought id be logans annoying brother that would spam his email and youtube with rick roll videos just to **** him off

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

30-06 at 200 yards.

Reaction score

Easiest way to do this is to go by what several people on this thread have suggested & gain the support of the people. Take advantage of the fact that 90% of the population are starving and miserable. You give bread to these sad saps and THEY GIVE YOU THEIR LIVES!!!

Who needs a professional army when You've got a load of ****ed off workers at Your side?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;435975 said:
Easiest way to do this is to go by what several people on this thread have suggested & gain the support of the people. Take advantage of the fact that 90% of the population are starving and miserable. You give bread to these sad saps and THEY GIVE YOU THEIR LIVES!!!

Who needs a professional army when You've got a load of ****ed off workers at Your side?

The Army of Hobos. I would sign up straight away.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;435734 said:

In a playful way though.

Friedrich

Reaction score

I'd earn his trust, and shoot him in the back. Then i'd declare myself Emperor and invade Aurora.

Simple, huh?

Kazmir

Reaction score

you guys need need crawl out your basements and get some fresh air....who cares about logan in real life...ha

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

Kazmir;436475 said:
you guys need need crawl out your basements and get some fresh air....who cares about logan in real life...ha

Stop trolling, or leave. o_O

Quick throwing knife to the head. Go to the Winchester and wait for it all to blow over. ;)

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

i agree with fenrir, i would just put a bullet in him, but i would shoot him in the gut. so far people's ideas of acting like some one lower to bypass suspicion is very nice, though i would go a step further by being a guard that is explicitly on logans side just to make logan trust me, have my way with is wife so logan would raise my child and tell that to him on his deathbed after he's been mysteriously shot in the gut.

Status
Not open for further replies.