• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Huge Bounty Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mook The Savage

Reaction score
So i just got Fable 3 today and i figured i'd become evil. So then im doing a quest and i kill a guard in the city and my bounty raises then i resist arrest and kill more and more guard now my bounty is 7884 can someone please help me I have no idea what to do.

Fyi:My Gamertag is TunableMocha0 add me

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Do you mean you want to get rid of the bounty?

Well, there are a few things you can do... Choose one:

A. Exit the region you killed the guards in, and come back immediately. Then look for a guard. The options like "Resist Arrest" should appear. Choose to pay for the bounty (If you have the gold) or do Community Service, where you must do a job and accumulate enough gold to pay for the bounty. If you choose Community Service, you will be stuck making pies or something for a loooooong time...

B. Exit the region and spend your time somewhere else. Don't come back to that region for a long while (I'm not sure how long you should wait... maybe half an hour?). Then go back to that region. The guards would have forgotten your crimes, if you waited long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.