• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hullo ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arrowdodger

Hullo ^_^

Hey there! My name is Lacee, but you can call me 'Dodger'. Or 'E'. Or 'Spartan 114'. Or 'hey-you-with-the-hair!'. Or 'Frey', or-... well, I've got alot of internet nicknames :(
Take your pick :D !
I'm a Fable (duh :p )/Morrowind/Kingdom Hearts/Halo fan with ADHD, a short attention span, lame memory, and college reading level.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Hullo ^_^

Hi Lacee
How do you like the forum so far?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Hi there (officially) strange to make a freinds intro thread before your own but least you got there in the end.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

wwwwooooooo!!!! Halo and Kingdomhearts and Fable! :w00t: welcome to the forums. :p:lol:

A

Arrowdodger

Albion Knight;44347 said:
Hi Lacee
How do you like the forum so far?
It's great ^_^! I like the whole spam-freeness :D .

Dark Drakan;44350 said:
Hi there (officially) strange to make a freinds intro thread before your own but least you got there in the end.
Yeah, I figured I might as well do my own ^_^ Wasn't too sure, but after introducing my buddy into the forums I figured, "Ah, what the heck?" Yay, replies! People care o_O
:lol:

Sephiroxas;44352 said:
wwwwooooooo!!!! Halo and Kingdomhearts and Fable! :w00t: welcome to the forums. :p:lol:

D

Darkwings

i didn't see this until like what a minute ago...sorry lacee:( but i know it know yeah lacee is in town...hahahaXD

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

That was tame fablefreak you ok?

F

FableFreak

No, I'm not ok. Some stinky hippie just walked by and got his funk all over my steak. I feel like I was just slapped in the face...

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Shake it at him and say "want some?" they love that

F

FableFreak

No, even if it is covered in hippy stink I would never give up a steak to a hippie. I'll just give it a mans funeral, blow it up with some M-80's and gasoline. Thats how I'd wanna go.

L

Liberator

Hello, "Hey you with the hair," welcome to the forums. Hope you continue to have a good time, and watch out for my good friend the "Hippie Balverine." I don't think fablefreak1 cares for him at all. ;)

A

Arrowdodger

fablefreak1;44762 said:
No, I'm not ok. Some stinky hippie just walked by and got his funk all over my steak. I feel like I was just slapped in the face...
Woah o_O ... that's messed up! Steaks are my favorite food... then chocolate. Then jerky. Then fruit. Mmm, persimons :p
This one time, I went on a field trip to some place with touchable stuff, and when we went into a big clear area to eat our sandwiches on the grass, there was this hippie-dippy-weatherman o_O Well, not really, but he was a hippie. And he had this guitar that he couldn't play, but he plucked a couple of cords and sang 'twinkle twinkle little star' :D ! Then he started yelling at us in funny voices, "Can I have some waaaaaaaaater?!" So I threw a bottle too him ^_^ (I didn't want to get too close, 'cause he was flirting with all us girls). Then he started giving relationship tips to all the couples that went by. "Yeah, buddy, that's good. Just hold her hand!"
Then when a janitor walked over to give the class a trash can, the hippie dude yells, "Hey! Don't you look at them! They are all my girls :realmad: !" Oh! And another quote I won't forget: "I like girls! And cookies... can I have some cookies? GIMME SOME COOKIES!"

Albion Knight;44782 said:
Shake it at him and say "want some?" they love that
:lol: !

D

Darkwings

I was there he also started saying "that's all folks". I remember the part when he said i like cookies and girls well...it happened like this one of the chaperones asked if he wanted a sandwich and he said no so he asked if he wanted a cookie he said yes. so the chaperone went to give it to him and he asked if he liked cookies and he said yes and then when the chaperone turned he said
AND GIRLS!!:w00t:
Lacee threw a bottle of water at him and he went back to the bench doing the moonwalk all the way back...And when we left he said hey where you going with all my girls i PAID FOR THEM!:realmad:
That kinda scared me but i was laughing to hard so i didn't pay much attention to when he stood up and started walking after a couple gving them advice.
(I found out later by one of the girls in the class)

A

Arrowdodger

o_O Oh... thanks :D . I'll go post the link to your site on your welcome-topic-thing.
Gah... Mariaaa :hmm:! I havn't edited that site in so long, though....

D

Darkwings

Arrowdodger;45292 said:
o_O Oh... thanks :D . I'll go post the link to your site on your welcome-topic-thing.
Gah... Mariaaa :hmm:! I havn't edited that site in so long, though....
I couldn't help it:unsure: hahahaXD Anyway you have a nice website even though you don't go on because you'd rather be HERE! (no offense to anyone here) ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.