• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Hurry up and buy 90% of the game!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimWhim

Reaction score
Re: "Hurry up and buy 90% of the game!"

POOP;422361 said:
Mayhaps I am misreading this post, but it would appear that you are implying that you are a homosesshal?

Also Lynne is a guy.

ANYHOW, since this thread is at least partially about pre-orders, I have a question: Has anyone else gotten their Villager Maker code? I pre-ordered the game from Gamestop before any bonuses were announced so I figure that I will miss out on it.

No. I'm asexual and please don't make the joke about me reproducing by myself. That is not the only definition of asexual.

Do you know that for a fact? Because I'm quite certain she mentioned she was a gal.

I did too but I pre-ordered on Friday so my guess is, is you get the code when the game comes out. I also think they might expand on the Villager Maker then too because if they don't... then I'm not entirely sure why I bothered to pre-order. In fact, I am a little worried myself. I hope they don't screw me out of that sword, tattoo and my VM code.

Lynne

Reaction score

Just to clear things up, I have a vagina.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

AH HAH! I WAS RIGHT! Eat it POOP!

Oh man... that doesn't sound right.

Way to kill the mood, man.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Lynne;422398 said:

If this was Facebook, I'd like your status.

Meh, rep will do.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Lynne;422398 said:

The Tyrant Lord;422403 said:
If this was Facebook, I'd like your status.

Meh, rep will do.

This proves it! Women have a natural advantage over men. And women are still fighting for equal rights... pft.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

GrimWhim;422285 said:
That's a lie and we both know it. From what I can tell, you only log in to reply to something I've said. Not only that but when you post in a thread I'm in, it has nothing to do with the topic at hand but instead it's another one of your attempts to provoke me into saying something I'll get into trouble for.

Who are you to say that that's a lie? Do you know what's going on inside my head? No. I'm not saying, "Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. Let's be friends!" That statement was not an apology (if you perceived it that way). I just said I never intended to harass you. I never went looking through threads just to find your posts so I could berate you. The things I said in response to you were things I would have said to anyone else who acted in the same way. It's really not all about you.

If you still feel that this is untrue, find me something I said to you that you feel I had intended to harass you with. And don't just say that that happened every time again. An empty and unsupported statement like that will only show that nothing can actually be found that shows I meant to harass you.

Lynne

Reaction score

Im going to harass you both, actually. Because its two in the morning and Im stuck laying in bed on my phone watching my boyfriend play Madden 11 so I have nothing better to do.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP!!!!!

YOU ARE GIVING ME A MIGRAINE!!!

AND MAKING ME USE CAPS!!!

THIS MAKES ME SAD!!!

Ok, this is where the rows stop, at least on this thread. And for the record - NECROMANCER11 CONSIDER YOURSELF TOLD. Enough already.

Everyone happy now? Another thread closed? Congratulations on having the maturity of a group of toddlers. Your parents must be so very proud. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.