• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Huzza! Hail, Darkwings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darkwings

Re: Huzza! Hail, Darkwings!

yay no more chicken chaser! I'm such a spaz! Anyway does anyone here play Kingdom hearts or halo2. I play kh quite a bit but not lately. Now i play Halo2 with lacee

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Darkwings;44896 said:
yay no more chicken chaser! I'm such a spaz! Anyway does anyone here play Kingdom hearts or halo2. I play kh quite a bit but not lately. Now i play Halo2 with lacee

I play and love Kingdomhearts, Chain of Memories, & Kingdomhearts 2. I've read as much of the manga I can and I have one that someone sent to me. I'm anticipating Kingdomhearts II Final Mix. And I want to buy a Japanese Playstation 2 so I can get the Final Mix for one and play it in all it's glory.

I love Halo and Halo 2. I'm actually playing Halo right now with my boyfriend. So I'll have to cut this short. ^_^ But if you'd like to talk about anything more feel free to PM me. :p;)

D

Darkwings

yeah who says girls can't play halo! yay for female players!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Darkwings;44932 said:
yeah who says girls can't play halo! yay for female players!

Id prefer to see more women play games in general, it would save alot of hassle :lol:

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Yes you see where would all the online perverts be if no women played games

A

Arrowdodger

SorenSwift;44947 said:
Yes you see where would all the online perverts be if no women played games
:hmm:...

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Just a joke :( seriously half my friends are girls and they still woop my but at Red Dead Revolver :(

D

Dekatt

Darkwings;44896 said:

If you were to cut me, my veins would BLEED with the very fabric of the Heartless' power. My closet is full of various Plasma Weaponry, waiting for the chance to incinerate any poor Covenant soldier that has the unfortunate luck to tread into my doorstep.

They are not just games to me, but a pilgrimage amongst the times.

D

Darkwings

SorenSwift;44957 said:
Just a joke :( seriously half my friends are girls and they still woop my but at Red Dead Revolver :(
good:realmad: jk:p

yeah i think halo and kingdom hearts are my favorite games, but unfortunately i don't own Halo:'( on the bright side Lacee does:D and we have fun playing and killing on
co-op, i like a range of games i just prefer to read
is that bad?:'(

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Darkwings;45246 said:
good:realmad: jk:p

yeah i think halo and kingdom hearts are my favorite games, but unfortunately i don't own Halo:'( on the bright side Lacee does:D and we have fun playing and killing on
co-op, i like a range of games i just prefer to read
is that bad?:'(

Nawww readings not bad. why would you think that? :p

A

Arrowdodger

SorenSwift;44957 said:
Hahah :) It's okay, I figured you were joking ^_^
Well, sort of. :lol:
I got so good at Halo, I actually beat my homocidal x boyfriend o_O 21 to 12!!! Even I was wayyy surprised, it was almost effortless! Of course, Jeff got 5. And towards the end, they both ganged up on me :getlost: But I guess that's okay, I liked the challenge. Hahah, winning combination of shot gun and plasma sword... my favorite weopons :D Of course, Luis seemed to like me even less. First I dumped him (he had a crush on another girl, too), then I beat him at Halo. Now he hates it, and he used to love Halo :( ! *Sigh* Was it a victory at all?
...well, yes. Yes it was. :p
Plus, I actually just barely beat Paul. The Paul. Aka, Rebecka's brother o_O It was awesome! I couldn't believe it... plus, I beat the grown-up dude I borrowed Halo from :lol: But that one dude that was the son of the trainer of a horse my mom owned? Man, he was an awesome sniper! He beat me with almost no problem!

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Reading is awesome! especially when you read the same book as some one else sort of like multiplayer gaming :p

A

Arrowdodger

Albion Knight;45254 said:
Reading is awesome! especially when you read the same book as some one else sort of like multiplayer gaming :p
Yeah, good point ^_^! Has any one read 'The Lightning Thief'?

D

Darkwings

Albion Knight;45254 said:
That's so true
I didn't even realize until you mentioned itXD

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

Halo ftw.

If anyone wants to play, my gamer tag is the same as my name here : Devalion. I usually play at around 10:30pm est when I get home from work.

I just saw this ( Viewing file: tripleshot.wmv ) video ( download it and play it in windows media player for better quality) and I cannot imagine how fast the person's fingers must be moving.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

DAM hakcers

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

That halo thing was dumb...

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

Why was it dumb?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Devalion;45411 said:
Why was it dumb?

Because..I didn't understand it? What did he cheat so he had a gun that shot in a special way? Iunno it wasn't interesting to me.
Halo is already cool and relatively easy. I don't need some special gun to do it? And Iunno it was boring. No music. It just wasn't interesting.

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

Interestingly enough, he wasn't using hacks or cheats. He was using button combinations really quickly. Using the button combo RRX results in a doubleshot with the battle rifle. He then switched his weapons quickly using YY and repeated RRX. So it would look like RRXYYRRXYYRRX.

Sadly, I doubt I'll ever have the finger dexterity to do this, so I am probably explaining it wrong.

weapon glitches, like the doubleshot can be found here : Weapons Glitch DB - Halo-Pro.com Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.